Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Thanks, didn't know. I changed once under TC and was given AGM FIAMM, $250++, hence I thought original was also AGM (Didn't take photo of original). I don't use auto start stop at all so I guess EFB will be sufficient, varta EFB at 180 sounds like a good price. 

2 minutes ago, alpharome said:

Thanks, didn't know. I changed once under TC and was given AGM FIAMM, $250++, hence I thought original was also AGM (Didn't take photo of original). I don't use auto start stop at all so I guess EFB will be sufficient, varta EFB at 180 sounds like a good price. 

Ya i think so, I'm also thinking about switching to an EFB battery since i always turn off my start-stop. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi..i'm newbie here. Is anyone here ever change the stock headunit to aftermarket? Cos mine already spoilt. Pls advise. Thks

Neutral Newbie
On 10/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, Din63 said:

Hi..i'm newbie here. Is anyone here ever change the stock headunit to aftermarket? Cos mine already spoilt. Pls advise. Thks

Hi Din63, mine gone also. Have you replace yours? Mind sharing what did you put in and where to do it?

Neutral Newbie

Hi..i'm stil looking for one but some shops say need to add in canbus so that the steering control buttons works and some say no need. So confuse..

Hi guys I'm a new pulsar owner. Just gt my pulsar abt 2 weeks ago. Understood frm the reviews at sgcarmart that this car has gd fuel consumption avg abt 14-16km/L but I have Somehow only able to get about 10-11km/L in eco mode. In normal mode is abt 9km/L. Is this normal for the pulsar? 

This is just based on the info from ur speedo rite. Did anybody actually did a calculation like ur mileage for full tank divided by no. Of litres u pumped? 

On 10/26/2020 at 11:05 PM, StandSenget said:

This is just based on the info from ur speedo rite. Did anybody actually did a calculation like ur mileage for full tank divided by no. Of litres u pumped? 

yup. i do track mileage for full tank at every pump, but is too tiring and also not accurate.

Hi,

my pulsar 3 years already.. foc servicing no more and tan chong has increased their service package prices.

Anyone can recommend a compatible service workshop for pulsar?

Mthks 

On 10/26/2020 at 9:07 PM, StandSenget said:

Hi guys I'm a new pulsar owner. Just gt my pulsar abt 2 weeks ago. Understood frm the reviews at sgcarmart that this car has gd fuel consumption avg abt 14-16km/L but I have Somehow only able to get about 10-11km/L in eco mode. In normal mode is abt 9km/L. Is this normal for the pulsar? 

actually quite bad for a small car. expected much better than this.

Neutral Newbie
On 10/23/2020 at 8:51 PM, yoyo2020 said:

Hi Din63, mine gone also. Have you replace yours? Mind sharing what did you put in and where to do it?

Hi yoyo2020,managed to change mine to pioneer hu without canbus at serangoon north.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Din63, mind sharing how much was the damage, pioneer model and which shop? I'll need to change soon.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by yoyo2020

Neutral Newbie

Hi..it cost me$355 for pioneer avh-a315bt with installation and without canbus at auto solution,50 serangoon nrt ave 4 #01-18. Look for Chuan

• Praise 1

Has anyone encountered a situation where the car will stall with the steering wheel locked while idling at the traffic junction. Happened twice over the weekend and the only way to recover is to restart the engine.  Sent the car in this morning for servicing where they updated the ECU firmware. However the issue came back at my carpark while trying to reverse into lot. My start stop is turned off at the start of every drive. Appreciate any feedback from anyone else facing this issue.