Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

I bought the NPMP last Nov, only used up 1 session. Remaining 3 sessions willing to let go at 50% off, PM me if interested.

NPMP:

https://www-asia.nissan-cdn.net/content/dam/Nissan/singapore/after-sales/services/servicing-packages/Feb-2019/NPMP%20Brouchure%20Dec%202018_NEW_311218.pdf

Sry guys this no longer available..

PM sent bro, pls text me.

Sry this no longer available..

anyone else selling NPMP?

guys, mind sharing your FC?

mine is like 10km/L like quite poor

sadly that’s the usual FC for short drive w stop/start traffic, only long journey w smooth expressway traffic able to achieve 19km/L as advertised.

sadly thatâs the usual FC for short drive w stop/start traffic, only long journey w smooth expressway traffic able to achieve 19km/L as advertised.

i don’t use start/stop.. find it irritating lol

i don’t use start/stop.. find it irritating lol

The Auto Stop Start doesn’t really help on FC, actually I was referring to the stop/start due to traffic lights n slow moving traffic kind of journey..

The Auto Stop Start doesnât really help on FC, actually I was referring to the stop/start due to traffic lights n slow moving traffic kind of journey..

haiii guess it can’t be helped then

at least our insurance and road tax is v reasonable

• Praise 1

anyone else selling NPMP?

guys, mind sharing your FC?

mine is like 10km/L like quite poor

Mine is around 11-12km/l as I mostly travel in city with less highway drive...

• Praise 1

Anyone installed the underseat woofer from Tan chong can share the price? Planning to use my DUO points as it's expiring in a few months time.... TIA

hi, anyone opened the SD.GPS slot before? I opened today but there is no SDcard in the slot.. Should there be one?

Hi, mine have an SD card inside but can't use the navi as mine is the lite version. I think the system will prompt some message if the SD card is not there therefore they need to put in the SD card with Euro map inside....

How old was your pulsar when you changed your battery?

My pulsar is 21 months old and going for service soon. So far battery seems ok. Not sure to change or not.

Mthks

• Praise 1

Hi, mine have an SD card inside but can't use the navi as mine is the lite version. I think the system will prompt some message if the SD card is not there therefore they need to put in the SD card with Euro map inside....

Mine doesn't have any, seems like it's running on internal memory. Wanted to try updating the maps myself

How old was your pulsar when you changed your battery?

My pulsar is 21 months old and going for service soon. So far battery seems ok. Not sure to change or not.

Mthks

Mines at 23 months old, yet to change batt. Same, so far batt seems ok.

Mine doesn't have any, seems like it's running on internal memory. Wanted to try updating the maps myself

Mines at 23 months old, yet to change batt. Same, so far batt seems ok.

I've been searching the internet trying to find asia map which could be copy to my SD card but so far no luck... had also thought of replacing the SD card with Asia map but also no luck...Only Euro map available...

If any bro here got the premium version and able to share the map inside the SD card for us to download will be great... [laugh]

mine will prompt message if I remove the sd card and goes into the navi screen...

↡ Advertisement