Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Saw in a ZaoBao article that the Qashqai 1.2T only incurred a change from 5k rebate to Neutral under the new VES scheme. I reckon the Pulsar would have been similarly categorised given both are using the same engine.

Maybe - $5k

↡ Advertisement

went to the ubi one. your knocking, i got that also, you can ask them to fix it at your next servicing.

did they mention what was causing it?

edit: saw your reply to others liao, thanks!

btw would you recommend I change to sharkfin too?

Edited by ecneret_eel

Recently I found that my car difficult to shift out of park after parking for some time. Also if I shift to reverse out from park, the car will have a strong jerk. My car is only 2 months old... Is it gearbox problem? Anyone have the same experience that could provide me some advice? TIA...

Recently I found that my car difficult to shift out of park after parking for some time. Also if I shift to reverse out from park, the car will have a strong jerk. My car is only 2 months old... Is it gearbox problem? Anyone have the same experience that could provide me some advice? TIA...

I read someone mentioned before, before set to Park, put in Neutral, pull handbrake, then set to Park. It works for me. If other drivers got another way, please share. :)

Thanks. I've tried the other way by pulling the handbrake before shifting to park. Some times it helps but not always. Also most of the time the car will move forward slightly after I released the foot brake. I'll tried the method you mentioned...thx...

• Praise 2

Hi All, wan to check do u’ll change fuel at times like pump Esso 5000, shell 95 & etc or u’ll will stick to one fuel company?

I will simply stick to the the station behind my house which is Shell for convenient sake. 

Edited by neski
  • Praise 2

I read someone mentioned before, before set to Park, put in Neutral, pull handbrake, then set to Park. It works for me. If other drivers got another way, please share. :)

me! i also commented that I experienced this..

my first automatic car after all, anyway when I rmbr to follow this sequence it's much better, but I still forget sometimes

Anyone here changed their stock head unit? If yes, do u encountered any steering wheel controls not able to use?

any sharing on this enquiry?

also thinking of changing my head unit.. sian liao the GPS sucks big time.. I prefer to use Google maps..

Nissan pulsar Europe have an 18 inch rim option.

215/45ZR18

thanks! i also googled and saw that, guess max is 18, anyway anything more doesn't make sense lol

anyone here changed their rims?