Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Sorry for being a noob, but why is the radar being obstructed? I am traveling on a straight road with no obstruction detected....

Maybe some object blocked the view of the radar?

↡ Advertisement

Is the insurance premium for Nissan Pulsar that high due to it being turbo charged?

Alarmed to learn that a friend in his late 40s  is paying $2,300 in annual comprehensive insurance premium, with 20% NCD

Is the insurance premium for Nissan Pulsar that high due to it being turbo charged?

Alarmed to learn that a friend in his late 40s is paying $2,300 in annual comprehensive insurance premium, with 20% NCD

He took AIG from tan chong? We did. Paid sgd900 plus..with 50 % ncd plus 5% good traffic record.

Remember to claim back residual insurance of old car, and road tax if car is scrapped.

Edited by Scorpio8

He took AIG from tan chong? We did. Paid sgd900 plus..with 50 % ncd plus 5% good traffic record.

Remember to claim back residual insurance of old car, and road tax if car is scrapped.

similar rate as mine without the 5%, not as safe as you lol.

wtf $2300 is crazy!

• Praise 1

Just curious, when I lock the doors...there’s no way the back seat riders can unlock? Can’t find the unlock at the back seats

Maybe due to child lock. I think you can open from outside but not inside. 

Am I right?

• Praise 1

Just curious, when I lock the doors...thereâs no way the back seat riders can unlock? Canât find the unlock at the back seats.

u can try the option from the IU Settings, lock options, there's iselective and selective, someone like that. Change to the bottom one and try?
  • Praise 1

Maybe due to child lock. I think you can open from outside but not inside. 

Am I right?

I mean there is no physical buttons to unlock at the back seats. Cannot find any. So if I lock from my seat...the back seat riders will be "lock" in the car. :)

I mean there is no physical buttons to unlock at the back seats. Cannot find any. So if I lock from my seat...the back seat riders will be "lock" in the car. :)

If u lock the car doors; can't open from outside but I think can open from inside.

My car has auto lock. My paxs don't have problems getting out.

Edited by Scorpio8

If u lock the car doors; can't open from outside but I think can open from inside.

If u don’t unlock from the front seats button, how can they unlock themselves to get out?

Let me check again later. It seems they can still open from inside.

I’ve checked and seems back seat riders cannot unlock from inside by themselves. Need driver to unlock. Can’t seem to find an unlock button at the back seats doors.
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, what do you mean by "My car has auto lock" ?

• Praise 1

Hi bro, what do you mean by "My car has auto lock" ?

I installed the auto lock with tan chong. Doors will auto lock at certain speed. Side mirrors will auto close or open when you lock the car or start the engine.

Horn will sound when car locked or unlocked.

• Praise 1

I installed the auto lock with tan chong. Doors will auto lock at certain speed. Side mirrors will auto close or open when you lock the car or start the engine.

Horn will sound when car locked or unlocked.

$139?

• Praise 1