Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Yes

Thanks for the reply.

I have a module that i design for my QQ to auto-disable start/stop feature and remembers the setting so subsequent engine start no need to keep pressing the s/s button.

It works in my QQ but I do not know if it will work for Pulsar as my colleague is planning to buy a used Pulsar from a seller. My gut feel the s/s module should work the same.

Paiseh to intrude this topic as it's the only place where i can find Pulsar owners to ask as I'm a Qashqai owner.

Neutral Newbie

My experience.. Sent in for service 2nd day collected my car. Aircond is cold only 10-15mins. After that is mostly hot air. also engine stalled during idling while in parking lot, twice. Service center checked and found aircond gas too much, causing sensor kisiao, and compressor kicked in irregulary. They reset the gas and aircond system.. It's all good now.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a module that i design for my QQ to auto-disable start/stop feature and remembers the setting so subsequent engine start no need to keep pressing the s/s button.

It works in my QQ but I do not know if it will work for Pulsar as my colleague is planning to buy a used Pulsar from a seller. My gut feel the s/s module should work the same.

Paiseh to intrude this topic as it's the only place where i can find Pulsar owners to ask as I'm a Qashqai owner.

Huh so far got people wanna sell off their pulsar already?

Huh so far got people wanna sell off their pulsar already?

Actually I also surprise when she told me that.

I'm not against Pulsar, just that sounds weird that this car so new and got people trying to sell it off. Anyway she said she going to see nissan NOTE too...

Actually I also surprise when she told me that.

I'm not against Pulsar, just that sounds weird that this car so new and got people trying to sell it off. Anyway she said she going to see nissan NOTE too...

Selling pulsar for a note? Just how exactly it make any sense in doing it. Can probably have a huge saving for a few months old car for the potential buyer. I remember buying a 3 mths old sunny donkey years ago with 500km on the odo. Good buy.

actually I also raised this concern, they just came back saying aircon is fine.

zzz... anyway my aircon is perpetually at 19 degrees lol, fan speed minimum 3 but usually 4 cos we are in SG.. bobian I guess, it just isn't that cold, I also don't drive with auto on off, always turn it off one lol

I've collected my ride yesterday evening and found that the aircon is not cold whenever I stop at traffic light. Can feel that the air is not cold anymore. I've set it to 23 degree and fan speed 3 bar. Is this normal to this car? My previous Latio dun have this problem.... :wacko:

I've collected my ride yesterday evening and found that the aircon is not cold whenever I stop at traffic light. Can feel that the air is not cold anymore. I've set it to 23 degree and fan speed 3 bar. Is this normal to this car? My previous Latio dun have this problem.... :wacko:

Off the start stop, your Ac not cold probably because the engine was off.

I've tried with Auto Start/Stop off but the result is the same... [sweatdrop]

Set ac to 22, I realized my ride is ok with 22 anything higher is pretty useless unless on rainy day I will probably set to 24.

My experience.. Sent in for service 2nd day collected my car. Aircond is cold only 10-15mins. After that is mostly hot air. also engine stalled during idling while in parking lot, twice. Service center checked and found aircond gas too much, causing sensor kisiao, and compressor kicked in irregulary. They reset the gas and aircond system.. It's all good now.

Wahlau eh ... I didn't know that the quality of Nissan cars have deteriorated by so much, over the last few decades!

I've tried with Auto Start/Stop off but the result is the same... [sweatdrop]

I've tried everything.. doesn't work, the aircon can just decide to mess up anytime it wants..

maybe I will get TC to check my aircon levels etc..

ald feedback during first service, as usual everything is good lah.. that's what they always say..