Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Did it at jj decalhub... Can google his fcebook pge.. He was the one who suggested to cover the chrome parts..no more uncle car look...lol

Bro mind, sharing how much in total you spend? You can PM me if you don’t mind. Thanks.

Edited by neski
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Noticed something strange and wanted to clarify with you guys. When I set the head light option to auto, I noticed that the fog light comes on when i’m out driving in bright daylight. Is the Pulsar using the fog lights as a form of DRL? I thought the DRL was the L shaped perimeter lights around the headlight cluster. Another anomaly I noticed is that when you do reverse parking, the audio volume does not automatically lower down as you near the back wall. Still familiarizing myself with the Knick knacks in the car even though i will not be driving it 99% of the time.

How many of you guys actually have your ride fit with the body kit? The bodykits looks ugly especially the rear portion.

opted out.

Did it at jj decalhub... Can google his fcebook pge.. He was the one who suggested to cover the chrome parts..no more uncle car look...lol

workmanship good?
  • Praise 1

Hi..anyone got problem with the hu cd playing mode?

I put a disc in. It played first time. Subsequently does not read the other discs including the first one.

Thanks

• Praise 1

I put a disc in. It played first time. Subsequently does not read the other discs including the first one.

Thanks

My CD player so far ok.
  • Praise 1

Thanks

The stock HU not good enough, I should be changing to Pioneer ones.
  • Praise 1

Noticed something strange and wanted to clarify with you guys. When I set the head light option to auto, I noticed that the fog light comes on when i’m out driving in bright daylight. Is the Pulsar using the fog lights as a form of DRL? I thought the DRL was the L shaped perimeter lights around the headlight cluster. Another anomaly I noticed is that when you do reverse parking, the audio volume does not automatically lower down as you near the back wall. Still familiarizing myself with the Knick knacks in the car even though i will not be driving it 99% of the time.

Is it illegal if changed our DRL bulb to LED type?

Don't think LTA inspection checks on the DRL or Fog Lights.  Also looking to change my DRL and Fog Lights to LED White as well.  Has anyone done that yet and know which are the bulb types for them?  Hoping it's easy to change by ourselves.

P.S. I read in earlier posts complaints about the spongy brakes.  I'm feeling the same thing as well.  Does this get better over time?

Is it illegal if changed our DRL bulb to LED type?

Not illegal if the brightness of the changed lamps remains within the legal levels.

But the warranty may be void if it's a new car within the warranty.

Not illegal if the brightness of the changed lamps remains within the legal levels.

But the warranty may be void if it's a new car within the warranty.

Most DRL in Fog uses PS19W...but not sure about ours...

Anyone have change it can advise...

Don't think LTA inspection checks on the DRL or Fog Lights. Also looking to change my DRL and Fog Lights to LED White as well. Has anyone done that yet and know which are the bulb types for them? Hoping it's easy to change by ourselves.

P.S. I read in earlier posts complaints about the spongy brakes. I'm feeling the same thing as well. Does this get better over time?

The brakes are still spongy, im at 7000km. dont think it will get better

Had actually opted for the body kit since it was given free. After seeing the rear diffuser, decided to opt out and my SE helped to secure another 1k off the final price. Anyway, just came back from the rim shop and decided to stick to 17 inch after comparing both sizes side by side. On the way back, can sense an improvement in the pickup but who knows if it may be the mind playing tricks to justify the spend. Lol!!! Hereâs a picture of the finish product.

94073994-F06B-4618-BB3A-93FA65BA315D.jpeg

nice rim, whats your tire width? did your handling get better?
  • Praise 1

Tyre width was changed from the stock 205/50/17 to 225/45/17.  Initial feel is that handling seems improved but given that I only drove the stock rims/tyres for less than half a day, it's hard to really give a qualified comment.  One improvement that I do notice is the slightly better pickup from rest which could be due to OZ rims being a lot lighter.  Still on the lookout to change the DRL and Fog lamp to bling bling LED White.  

• Praise 1

Yes...

Bro,

I have checked and cost is $330 to have the auto mirror folding. How come you got it at $59? Strange. Need to install motors to have this feature.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1