Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

you mean the wiper blades right?

do you know what's the difference between our pulsar and the pulsar that costs almost 20k more?

my FC sucks big time man, stopped monitoring lol

Yes demand TC to change the wiper blade, tell them the rubber harden leow, cannot sweep water and it is a safety hazard.

Whats the difference from the new and our not so new pulsar? It costs more lor...hahahah, rather get Qashqai seriously it look nicer with their facelift and more safety feature and nice new steering wheels than ours.

Yeah I also bo chup with the bloody FC, gave up leow. Added a USB port on my ride to charge my phone. 

post-191895-0-88930400-1506613009_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Yes demand TC to change the wiper blade, tell them the rubber harden leow, cannot sweep water and it is a safety hazard.

Whats the difference from the new and our not so new pulsar? It costs more lor...hahahah, rather get Qashqai seriously it look nicer with their facelift and more safety feature and nice new steering wheels than ours.

Yeah I also bo chup with the bloody FC, gave up leow. Added a USB port on my ride to charge my phone.

just wondering how they justify this increase in price, or is it solely because of CEVS etc.. cos thought that's supposed to be in effect 2018 only..

wah, add USB port cost how much?

will it void any warranties?

btw since we share the same engine as qashqai, I'm surprised qashqai owners don't complain about their FC

just wondering how they justify this increase in price, or is it solely because of CEVS etc.. cos thought that's supposed to be in effect 2018 only..

wah, add USB port cost how much?

will it void any warranties?

btw since we share the same engine as qashqai, I'm surprised qashqai owners don't complain about their FC

Honestly they can’t justify the increase at all...... just look at Qashqai it is so feature packed and price so close to Pulsar. Our ride seems so pale in feature as opposed to QQ. 

I bought the USB port from TB then ask my installer to install lor, it won’t void any warranty lar just a USB charger. I will show them the finger if they say this will void the warranty. 

Actually regarding the high FC, there are some QQ bros facing the same shit as us. As in why not all have this shit, maybe our is Limited Edition model. hahahaha 

Edited by neski

Honestly they canât justify the increase at all...... just look at Qashqai it is so feature packed and price so close to Pulsar. Our ride seems so pale in feature as opposed to QQ.

I bought the USB port from TB then ask my installer to install lor, it wonât void any warranty lar just a USB charger. I will show them the finger if they say this will void the warranty.

Actually regarding the high FC, there are some QQ bros facing the same shit as us. As in why not all have this shit, maybe our is Limited Edition model. hahahaha

hmm I actually sat in the new qashqai before deciding in pulsar, maybe I'm more traditional, so didn't take notice of the additional features..

in fact, my previous ride before this was a manual car lol, no special stuff whatsoever.. boring but reliable haha

hmm I actually sat in the new qashqai before deciding in pulsar, maybe I'm more traditional, so didn't take notice of the additional features..

in fact, my previous ride before this was a manual car lol, no special stuff whatsoever.. boring but reliable haha

The feature they have which we don’t as listed below ---

- Hill start assist, intelligent engine brake, blind spot warning, moving object detection, rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, intelligent auto headlight with adaptive front lighting system.

Maybe I came from a Conti so probably I demands more but for the price I pay. I have not much complain. But if i was to buy now, I will pick QQ anytime. 

Edited by neski

Any idea where can i get silicone wiper blade? Heard it last a lot long than the rubber ones but more exp.

The speed limiter need to set every time. Not useful leh

• Praise 2

The feature they have which we donât as listed below ---

- Hill start assist, intelligent engine brake, blind spot warning, moving object detection, rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, intelligent auto headlight with adaptive front lighting system.

Maybe I came from a Conti so probably I demands more but for the price I pay. I have not much complain. But if i was to buy now, I will pick QQ anytime.

well.. since you mentioned second chances, I'd pick altis. lol.

simply because I prefer a straightforward vehicle

Go TC, demand them to change, since our car is still new. So how’s your FC, interestingly I got a 17.5/ litre when I drive from Jurong to Changi business park and back. After which the FC sky dive back to 9 ~ 10 during non highway, it seems this car really not design for city driving. FC still sucks, a full tank can run 450 max.

Don't think any cars are designed for city driving, even hybrid cars.

Shouldn't even drive if you are so concerned about fuel consumption.

Tiagong bezza/attrage fuel consumption much lower if that is what you want.

• Praise 1

Don't think any cars are designed for city driving, even hybrid cars.

Shouldn't even drive if you are so concerned about fuel consumption.

Tiagong bezza/attrage fuel consumption much lower if that is what you want.

I was comparing the FC against my previous ride as a reference. Btw I think your fact is not exactly right, hybrid yield better FC even in city driving but not fair to be compared with our ride.

My previous ride had a 55 litre tank and able to do at least 700+ as oppose to 450 for a 46 litre tank. It just don't add up since I am driving the same route.

Aiyo bro you have to be so sarcastic until telling me IF I so concern then don't drive meh. Come on lar, I can afford a 90+k car and you think I have issue with petrol lol  [laugh]  Yes I am concerned bout FC because the figure is weird.

Anyway like bro Ecneret, I think we can’t be bothered anymore....

Edited by neski

Any idea where can i get silicone wiper blade? Heard it last a lot long than the rubber ones but more exp.

The speed limiter need to set every time. Not useful leh

Get the Bosch aerotwin, they are pretty good. Don’t bother with the speed limiter, let your right leg do the job haha.

Hi, may I know what is the button on the left of you ECO Button?

Just send car to do ceramic coating. :)

Is the first button on the left auto mirror folding?

Hi, may I know what is the button on the left of you ECO Button?

Just send car to do ceramic coating. :)

It is to fold your side mirror.

Is the first button on the left auto mirror folding?

Yes.

• Praise 1