Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Push the wiper control shaft forward. Opposite to what you do to trigger the front wiper spray. The water will drip down from the top.

wah.. wasn't aware got this feature. Thanks for sharing. 

on a separate note, any knows if we can open the boot for others without getting out of the vehicle? I can't find a way to do that. 

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Anyone install the auto fold mirror for their Pulsar? Keen in installing this as inconvenient to do it manually. Thanks.

My se threw in for me. Dunno how much. May be check with your se.

Which installer quoted $59? A bit doggy. Coz our mirrors there is no motor and need to install one for it to work. Have not ask TC yet. Maybe my next service will ask them.

There is a button next to eco button to fold the side mirrors electrically right? Auto fold works when u lock the car and auto open when u start your engine.
  • Praise 1

There is a button next to eco button to fold the side mirrors electrically right? Auto fold works when u lock the car and auto open when u start your engine.

As I know...Pulsar does not have a motor on the mirror. Have to install than can auto fold.

i have the same issue, wipes keep making a lot of noise, like not smooth when wiping, and nope I don't use any funky lotions or liquids in my spray water.

btw how to spray water for the back wiper ah? anyone knows?

So did you manage to solve this issue? My car due service soon and I might check with TC service guys.

• Praise 1

Which installer quoted $59? A bit doggy. Coz our mirrors there is no motor and need to install one for it to work. Have not ask TC yet. Maybe my next service will ask them.

Quoted by TC Bukit Timah when i went for my 2nd servicing. 

Not aware of the no motor issue. 

Have you all tried to clean the wipers itself? I used wet wipes to wipe down the rubber, now seem to be better liao. 

I also like my pulsar as compare to my other previous ride.

But 1 thing I notice regarding pulsar is the dirt accumlating at the rear of the pulsar near the rear brake lights area often get v dirty with a lot of dusts. 2 days after washing, it will get v dusty, and if rain , dirty brownish water will be form at that area. My pulsar bright color, these stain look v obvious and disgusting.

Wonder if any owners here have or notice the same problem?

Isn't this the case for all hatchback? Essentially there's no boot to block all the dirt being kicked up by the tyres as with a sedan.
  • Praise 1

Quoted by TC Bukit Timah when i went for my 2nd servicing. 

Not aware of the no motor issue. 

Have you all tried to clean the wipers itself? I used wet wipes to wipe down the rubber, now seem to be better liao. 

So have you done the auto mirror? Seems that the wipers we cannot just lift up to clean...need to lift slightly up and squeeze my wipes into it.

Hi guys,

Our stock HU is capable of using Bluetooth to connect phone. Anyone tried to stream music by iPhone using Spotify? Tried but cannot seems to work.

Now I can only use USB to listen to my songs.

Hi guys,

Our stock HU is capable of using Bluetooth to connect phone. Anyone tried to stream music by iPhone using Spotify? Tried but cannot seems to work.

Now I can only use USB to listen to my songs.

It works. You have to select from your iPhone to output audio through bluetooth to the HU.  Something like that picture attached just that one of the output is 'MYCAR'.

post-192681-0-79784000-1506320494_thumb.jpg

As I know...Pulsar does not have a motor on the mirror. Have to install than can auto fold.

So did you manage to solve this issue? My car due service soon and I might check with TC service guys.

Oh..didnt know about the motor bit. My se threw in so I thought it comes as standard. Surprised it does not come as standard.

So have you done the auto mirror? Seems that the wipers we cannot just lift up to clean...need to lift slightly up and squeeze my wipes into it.

Nope. Havent decide if i want to do it yet. Not a must for me lah. 

You can set the wipers to "wash" mode. Just push up left stick twice in quick succession and it will stop at half way for u to lift up to clean properly. 

It works. You have to select from your iPhone to output audio through bluetooth to the HU. Something like that picture attached just that one of the output is 'MYCAR'.

Already paired and using phone to the HU but MYCAR did not appear when I wanna switch output :(

Neutral Newbie

Can anyone enlighten me why there is a Fuel Economy 1 and a Fuel Economy 2 record? Thanks

Just curious..which is the more popular? The lite model or the premium model?

Depends whether you value the leather seat, GPS and additional 2 years warranty. For me, I value all 3 key factor so I took the premium, which is a $3K top up.

Also, the premium has a slightly larger screen.

↡ Advertisement