Threat fr Zika Virus - 1st case in SG

Maxus-MIFA9

People here very fast in snapping out products from the shelves. When haze is bad, all masks and air purifier snapped out. And now zika breakout, all mozzies related products snapped out! Until now i still could not able to buy any mozzie repellent.

[bigcry]

Nvm lah, u r not alone

↡ Advertisement

pls la, you MR 20 yrs ago......expired liao...like you :grin::grin:

KNN........ not the SAF one hor....... this one is commercial one but cheap cheap one......... bought 2 mths ago when went to forest adventure lah..... and dont forget our expiry date very near hor...... [:p][laugh] [laugh]

Wanted to buy mosquito repellent for my son's school camp but every where I went was sold out!

We, Singaporean are really kiasu.

Managed to get 2 cans of Tiger balm repellent spray at NTUC Unity 2 days ago. I saw them replenishing the shelves. So you can try unity, and ask the auntie when they will replenish the stock f the shelves ate empty.
  • Praise 3

No... you sala side.... :D

1024x1024-decepticon-logo-large.jpg

Actually...... he belly confused...... he no know he which side........ sometimes he combine and make his own logo.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 4

When is the camp and for how many days?....... I mayb able to spare some sticker type......... bought a box during my last outing......may still have some balance...... let me go bk ck later......not very cfm tho.... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Thanks alot. 

Its ok.  Tomorrow is the camp.  If I couldn't get it, I'll ask him to borrow from his school mates.

Managed to get 2 cans of Tiger balm repellent spray at NTUC Unity 2 days ago. I saw them replenishing the shelves. So you can try unity, and ask the auntie when they will replenish the stock f the shelves ate empty.

Thanks.

I'll go Guardian and NTUC near my workplace later and find.  I'll also go chinese medical hall as suggested by Blueray to find too.

If cannot find never mind, just ask him to borrow from his friends.  :)

People here very fast in snapping out products from the shelves. When haze is bad, all masks and air purifier snapped out. And now zika breakout, all mozzies related products snapped out! Until now i still could not able to buy any mozzie repellent. 

Agree lor.

I thought only the affected area and pregnant women need to get the mosquito repellent.  Didn't expect whole Singapore running out of stock.

Perhaps we are not kiasu enough.  wahahaahahahahha

everywhere i went around, kept smelling mosquito repellent....i was like wtf

I'm waiting for the first pic of someone walking around with mosquito coil in the metal carrier

• Praise 3

I'm waiting for the first pic of someone walking around with mosquito coil in the metal carrier

I thinking of doing this, think this is the most effective method. Lol.

What is vi huh?

After googling imedeen, seriously if such any stuff eat already really can have anti-aging effect, even sticky ones also dont care liao [:p]

you need to google imedeen + zoe tay to find out what boss Radx referring to  [:p]  [laugh]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2

Agree lor.

I thought only the affected area and pregnant women need to get the mosquito repellent.  Didn't expect whole Singapore running out of stock.

Perhaps we are not kiasu enough.  wahahaahahahahha

Needs to be kiasi even though your area may not affected, cause mozzie can travel ma. Nobody can guarantee if the zika mozzie might fly to your area! Lol.

haha ... some of us used to do that when we were at certain deployment sites, especially LCK there.

KNN........ not the SAF one hor....... this one is commercial one but cheap cheap one......... bought 2 mths ago when went to forest adventure lah..... and dont forget our expiry date very near hor...... [:p][laugh] [laugh]

hmmm ...  [sly]

Robin the Hood, Maid Marian and the Merry Men ?

The NEW

Chanel No.5

or Poison ...