Road Rage - Unequal Treatment?

Forexter

There you go , a very good example of an Ang moh who has no class, belittling my use of English words. Steady.

Very. It must be because I'm ang mo right? Cannot be because your English was atrocious.

It's an indicator of poor self awareness when you blame your faults on someone else.

I'm also not sure what my colour has to do with your English. Even if I were black, yellow or mocha, your English and emotional maturity would still only be fit for a K2 classroom.

Which point tells that I am angry because others are doing better than me ? Pls tell. You are clearly spewing rubbish and making baseless attack. In my part time job I am making more than 10k a month, and that's not even my main income. And Ang moh pays me to learn from me matter of factly. I welcome you to come sit in.

10k rupiah? Forgive me if I take the words of some random Internet dude with just the tiniest pinch of salt. Edited by Darryn
↡ Advertisement

As much as I dont agree that we should tarnish a group with a broad stroke, I dislike it more when people bring in language capabilities, or worse personal income levels, as a show of personal superiority. 

but it is the internet after all. so game on!

Turbocharged

Deputy Public Prosecutor Mansoor Amir is ang moh too????

âIt was the accident that caused the accusedâs momentary outburst of violence.â :a-noway:

Meaning nowadays road rage no need go jail liao. AMTK! [furious]

Next time just blame on the accident. Sudden outburst of violence, not my fault :D

Very. It must be because I'm ang mo right? Cannot be because your English was atrocious.

It's an indicator of poor self awareness when you blame your faults on someone else.

I'm also not sure what my colour has to do with your English. Even if I were black, yellow or mocha, your English and emotional maturity would still only be fit for a K2 classroom.

10k rupiah? Forgive me if I take the words of some random Internet dude with just the tiniest pinch of salt.

Arlo Ang Mo, u engrish teacher ah...simi k2, k1, kiwi ai mai.... wahahahaah

TGIF yo [lipsrsealed]

As much as I dont agree that we should tarnish a group with a broad stroke, I dislike it more when people bring in language capabilities, or worse personal income levels, as a show of personal superiority.

but it is the internet after all. so game on!

Actually I should apologise.

I get angry at people who use racism to insult such a broad swathe of people.

But that doesn't really excuse poking fun at people.

So will attempt to exhibit my own very poor language skills with a heartfelt duibushi

Arlo Ang Mo, u engrish teacher ah...simi k2, k1, kiwi ai mai.... wahahahaah

TGIF yo [lipsrsealed]

Singapore won a K1 medal at some I dunno what Asian games right?

NZ also K1 K2 world champs many times.

• Praise 1

Singapore won a K1 medal at some I dunno what Asian games right?

NZ also K1 K2 world champs many times.

I also dunno leh... but u have a good weekend bro.. :grin:

And I thought he was the taxi driver... so agitated for what?

If i was the passenger, I would probably come down and see free show. [grin]

Maybe he was getting a handjob by the wife at the backseat and he was cumming, then this boy boy banged into the taxi.

As a result, he couldn't cum and therefore was agitated.

You know the feeling right? :a-bang:

Hell hath no fury like a man who couldn't cum.

:grin:

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

Next time accident can go around beat ppl liao?

I thought common law always take previous case study as reference.

If there is injury to his wife or family members i can understand his rage, but it seem like a minor accident. Still have ability to hit ppl instead of taking care of his spouse.

Im disappointed with the verdict.

• Praise 3

Speaking seriously...

1. One would like to believe that a DPP would not be of the mindset to excuse bad behaviour due to race, and that if can reach such a position should gave the self awareness for a rational evaluation

2. That 5he DPP made such a recommendation, in the absence of information to the contrary, says to me that there are likely facts, circumstances or precedent that we are unaware of that would, if not excuse the decision then at least let us understand it.

Speaking seriously...

1. One would like to believe that a DPP would not be of the mindset to excuse bad behaviour due to race, and that if can reach such a position should gave the self awareness for a rational evaluation

2. That 5he DPP made such a recommendation, in the absence of information to the contrary, says to me that there are likely facts, circumstances or precedent that we are unaware of that would, if not excuse the decision then at least let us understand it.

Then it boils down to the presiding magistrate. I am waiting for the written judgement eagerly.
  • Praise 3

I am sure all by this day and time should have already realised the so call equal treatment only applies to caning, jailing Singaporeans.

Punching, molesting can get away with a fine.

it has now degraded to the point that even the DPP who was supposed to be charging the accused for a heavy sentence is actually DEFENDING the accused together with his lawyer.

next up, we have singaporean gals being raped and the court will give fine as well on the basis that the angmoh's dick needs to have a momentary outburst of cum thereby made love to the first woman he came by. ENTIRELY not his fault

OR amdk say he fell and scored a hole-in-one?

• Praise 2

Lets all joint our hands together   [grouphug]  and pray that the DPP one day kena wack by AMDK and that AMDK walk free from the court b'cos the DPP step onto the AMDK leg along Orchard Road.  

• Praise 3

Then it boils down to the presiding magistrate. I am waiting for the written judgement eagerly.

Please update if you read it. Some mysteries need more clarity. How come DPP can end up on the side of the accused and the presiding judge allow it to happen.

I hope it will restore faith in our judicial system.

↡ Advertisement