Real Men Use 3 Pedals?

Raychay

what? you mean those accidents are not due to the driver's carelessness or not knowing how his own car performed?

damn ... powerful insight bro.

ps: this thread gets my vote as one of the dumbest this year. let's all blame the car/transmission instead of the dumbass behind the wheel...

we should start a discussion on semi auto guns vs automatic machine guns.

obviously, a killer will have a MUCH more difficult time behind a semi-auto gun ...

geez.

Agree if manual cars deemed to be more safe than auto cars

Manufacturer should stop producing auto cars

U always activate ur auto roam during driving ah?

No lah, most of the time driving a manual car, how to auto roam? A manual car forces you to drive more attentively and carefully, since all 4 limbs are in use. 4 normal limbs, not 3rd limb.

I am a die hard manual enthusiast, but I would never have such a sticker on my car. That's partly because my girlfriend would kill me [laugh]   She has driven nothing but cars with three pedals for as long as I can remember, and is a far better driver than I can ever hope to be.

But seriously, why insult others' choices to make oneself feel good? Reeks of insecurity to me. This kind of thing should be purely a personal choice. I get annoyed when people say I'm not moving on with the times and stupid for driving a manual car in Singapore's traffic environment, but I would never fault or insult anyone for preferring auto for whatever reason.

And if you want to put such a sticker on your car, you'd better be capable of driving a manual the way it should be driven. I've seen many of these people with such stickers who can't shift well or rev-match for nuts. 

• Praise 6

Guys especially those driving automatics, what do you think of drivers who paste this decal on his manual car?

my car got 4 pedals and 2 gear sticks, count real man boh? :grin:

4 Pedals: throttle, foot brake, clutch and parking brake

gear stick 1,  1 to 6 + R

gear stick 2, High gear and Low gear

• Praise 1

Actually, I was following this car up a carpark ramp yesterday and he had this sticker behind.

He must think he's a good driver but he clearly wasn't.

Why? He mounted a kerb!

This is massively epic, especially with the GPGT. You, sir, win the internet. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Turbocharged

I think by and large , people who put up these stickers dont mean to insult , and do it for the fun of it.

Just like some BMW drivers who stick " Quattro is fur sissies " .

Puts a smile on my face , even though my ride has DSG and 4WD .

• Praise 2

Guys especially those driving automatics, what do you think of drivers who paste this decal on his manual car?

No lah, most of the time driving a manual car, how to auto roam? A manual car forces you to drive more attentively and carefully, since all 4 limbs are in use. 4 normal limbs, not 3rd limb.

too many limbs involved will be garang garbo one..especially those who got coordination problem auto better hahah