More frequent inspection for illegal exhaust & engine

LiuDeHua

For NA cars , changing to a after market legal muffler will result in some loss of performance from low to low mid rpm and gains in higher mid to high rpm?

I hate white light. If i mod will b when headlight blows i will change to regular old school bulbs. Btw, if i install these old school headlight bulbs into the fog light positioned slots, illegal?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Fully understand policy take time to implement but is it at a extend where serious accident occur then they will start cracking their heads to resolve and really implement the new rules. We should learn from the past mistake, early prevention and not when a precious life is lost. 

u make it sound like there were so much thought process in it that the mere making of a decision will cripple any one.

And hence the very loose control of COE where there were an over estimation of COE was very well "think" thru. that why we are facing the situation of feast and famine like the bible

And the CAT A at 130 BHP cap was also similarly thought thru , so that the market will continue to have inefficient cars that can run using more fuel and less power..

What could we have done without the think tank.

I think its best they don't do the thinking and maybe hire FT to do the thinking.