NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

Supersonic

Their price is simply not attractive.

I remember going to a Costco, in Atlanta, USA. to look at some common painkillers like acetaminophen.  Wow, the price per pill is dirt cheap compared to buying Tylenol. You can easily buy a box of 1000s of pills, share with your family for a year supply. Anything like this here ?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 3/22/2024 at 8:22 AM, Kb27 said:

Their price is simply not attractive.

I remember going to a Costco, in Atlanta, USA. to look at some common painkillers like acetaminophen.  Wow, the price per pill is dirt cheap compared to buying Tylenol. You can easily buy a box of 1000s of pills, share with your family for a year supply. Anything like this here ?

Singkies are too brand conscious to buy no-brand drugs even when they are the exact same thing except for name

When I went for surgery after discharge they gave me month supply of paracetamol and it was damn cheap lor (also obviously from personal use found exactly as effective)... now I want to find this kind also cannot. Supermarkets only stock Panadol. Warehouse also wont bother and the biggest joke is when Fairprice housebrand stuff more ex than the namebrand one

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 3/22/2024 at 8:44 AM, yishunite said:

Singkies are too brand conscious to buy no-brand drugs even when they are the exact same thing except for name

When I went for surgery after discharge they gave me month supply of paracetamol and it was damn cheap lor (also obviously from personal use found exactly as effective)... now I want to find this kind also cannot. Supermarkets only stock Panadol. Warehouse also wont bother and the biggest joke is when Fairprice housebrand stuff more ex than the namebrand one

I go polyclinic, asked for Anarex. It's paracetamol + Orphenadrine, can't buy outside due to the muscle relaxant. Less than 5 cent per pill. For me, it's much more effective and cheaper than Panadol. 😁

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 3/22/2024 at 10:40 AM, Kb27 said:

I go polyclinic, asked for Anarex. It's paracetamol + Orphenadrine, can't buy outside due to the muscle relaxant. Less than 5 cent per pill. For me, it's much more effective and cheaper than Panadol. 😁

Need prescription or can just buy over counter?

Supersonic
On 3/22/2024 at 10:40 AM, yishunite said:

Need prescription or can just buy over counter?

Need dr prescription. I can only get it when I see the dr. Complain backache, etc. 😁

• Sad 1

Hypersonic
On 3/22/2024 at 8:44 AM, yishunite said:

Guardian Brand.

100 tablets for $10.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

don't take and drive hor. it's considered sedative. some guy got jailed i think for driving with it and involved in RTA with bodily harm.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic

Even though Anarex is cheaper than Panadol, but you cannot anyhow take this Anarex due to it will cause drowsy. Esp if you need to drive or doing something dangerous tasks which drowsy is a no no. Panadol still better since can take anytime and anyplace. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 3/22/2024 at 11:37 AM, Lala81 said:

don't take and drive hor. it's considered sedative. some guy got jailed i think for driving with it and involved in RTA with bodily harm.

yessir, I'll only take at home, before sleeping time. 😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

By the way the building now got free parking on weekday evenings and weekend full day.

Not bad la, can go there walk walk and eat.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1