10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Actually i want to just turn off all lights including the DRL when the engine is on and at parking position, but don't know how to do it...

Any idea?

Light switch off. Not in auto.

Start engine. Do not release parking brake, do not shift gear. This should keep your drl off.

But once you shift gear and start driving, the drl will still come on.

Try and let us know? :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

It means that you ask the dealer to bid lower for the COE than they otherwise would for other buyers. For example, A sign up for 1.5T at $120,999 for normal bidding but B ask dealer to bid $2k lower than A with all other things equal, and pay only $118,999.

Those who book down-bid may want to help chip in but i do not think it will be a straight forward case of 2k true up true down.

1. for a 2k down-bid package, the COE rebate level will be at least 3k lower than the non down-bid equivalent.

2. While the car price for down-bid may be 2k lower, KM may bid more than 2k lower than the non down-bid equivalent.

Just my own suspicion.

This down bid thing is either going to make some buyers happy or cause a lot of frustration when the bid results come out..

I fear it's the latter at 4pm on Wednesday.. then let's see what exactly did Kah bid for the buyers in this scheme..

Yes both has 60% loan as both has >$20K OMV

Wow more and more b&b cars have >$20k omv. Looks like those gg only for 30% downpayment will have limited choices

Edited by Carhorn
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Sharing with Civic Owners on a project that we have just done recently. If you wish to find out more, contact us at 68444229. 

2016 New Honda Civic Install Day Running Light , Fog Light , R4 H8 LED Light Bulb , Back Bumper LED Reflector Light , Magnetic Sunshade & Door Visor

Fog light looks impressive.  Just want to know if it is LTA-compliant.

• Praise 1

It means that you ask the dealer to bid lower for the COE than they otherwise would for other buyers. For example, A sign up for 1.5T at $120,999 for normal bidding but B ask dealer to bid $2k lower than A with all other things equal, and pay only $118,999.

Thanks, so is good to ask for down bid??

• Praise 1

Thanks, so is good to ask for down bid??

Yes, definitely, if you believe there is a chance the COE will fall in the future and your car has more than a year to scrap. You can set the amount of down bid be it less 1K, 2k or 3k subject to dealer's concurrence but I was told it must not be too far off from the current bid. The rebate amount will also be adjusted down accordingly. It is a win-win situation for those who are keen but not desperate on the purchase.

Edited by ktnpl
  • Praise 1

Yes, definitely, if you believe there is a chance the COE will fall in the future and your car has more than a year to scrap. You can set the amount of down bid be it less 1K, 2k or 3k subject to dealer's concurrence but I was told it must not be too far off from the current bid. The rebate amount will also be adjusted down accordingly. It is a win-win situation for those who are keen but not desperate on the purchase.

My car due in May 2017 ... :(

My car due in May 2017 ... :(

Think no harm trying. IMO, March onwards may have a chance but not this few mths.

That said you have to check how many bids and u shld also have a back up plan shld this not work out, good luck!

• Praise 5

Hi @andrewtankw, yes it has.

Pls contact us 68444229 / 9067 7263 if there's any other enquiry

For the fog lights, do they have to re route the controls to the signal stalk? 

Hi @yapEH

There is no need for LTA compliant for Fog light. You may install it.

For LTA compliant, it mostly apply for Day Running Light instead.

Fog light looks impressive.  Just want to know if it is LTA-compliant.

Hi @andrewtankw, yes it has.

Hi @yapEH

There is no need for LTA compliant for Fog light. You may install it.

For LTA compliant, it mostly apply for Day Running Light instead.

Do you have other mod? Exhaust or front grill? Thanks

HI @Mtttk, yes we do have the front grill

Here are the images

post-172403-0-60526500-1482486581_thumb.jpgpost-172403-0-19124900-1482486585_thumb.jpg

Pls contact 90677263 or 68444229 if there's any enquires

Or you can visit us at 443 Changi Road S(419874).

Do you have other mod? Exhaust or front grill? Thanks

Light switch off. Not in auto.

Start engine. Do not release parking brake, do not shift gear. This should keep your drl off.

But once you shift gear and start driving, the drl will still come on.

Try and let us know? :)

Nope, its forever on, until u kill the engine

Like to seek advice from all brother here whether good to let KM take in my car one to one exchange when my civic arrive next month. KM only takes in paper value for my car. Or, can anyone here share the lobang to have better deal.

Like to seek advice from all brother here whether good to let KM take in my car one to one exchange when my civic arrive next month. KM only takes in paper value for my car. Or, can anyone here share the lobang to have better deal.

Need to share details of your car before anyone can advise