10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Really can get it at 103,999? If so, can intro me the agent? 

What is DOHC?

double overhead cam. like the legendary EK4 during the 90s era.  [drivingcar]

it makes a woman wet.  [lipsrsealed]

civic403_zpseafc49d5.jpg

• Praise 2

Toyota alot of ppl.. Possibly becos camry going at 127k.

But then again.. Coe at this price yet showroom didnt flood like last rd.. We could be expecting more downside

So you still waiting?

Neutral Newbie

You have to pay up everything before they can register your car. Once they register your car means it belongs to you/bank you lending from so obviously Kah have to collect in full before they can register. Anyway, this is a norm and it's safe with an AD.

Thanks for the info!

For my purchase of the new Civic with Kah Motors, firstly I paid the 10k deposit to secure the COE.

The SE told me that I can pay the remaining down-payment when the car arrives in Kah Motors from the factory overseas. Upon arrival, the SE called me to pay the remaining balance before the company can register, else they won't start the process of registration even if the car has finished with the relevant inspections and installations, e.g. ERP card reader. And at the same time, I settled the trade in amount of my old car and exchange it one for one with the new car, so that I can drive the old car till the very last day.

Thanks for e info!

Isn't that what happened to early HRV buyers... kena burned when Kah brought in the DOHC version 18 months later.

double overhead cam. like the legendary EK4 during the 90s era.  [drivingcar]

it makes a woman wet.  [lipsrsealed]

civic403_zpseafc49d5.jpg

Toyota alot of ppl.. Possibly becos camry going at 127k.

But then again.. Coe at this price yet showroom didnt flood like last rd.. We could be expecting more downside

Probably people are waiting for it to go down somemore...

Really can get it at 103,999? If so, can intro me the agent? 

What is DOHC?

I think if Civic at $104K, it is a better buy than Altis. But, seriously, I want to believe COE will continue to fall. [lipsrsealed]

I think if Civic at $104K, it is a better buy than Altis. But, seriously, I want to believe COE will continue to fall. [lipsrsealed]

IMHO, COE prices could have been fallen months ago if not of the farting uber/grab who are still aggressively increasing their fleets.

Isn't that what happened to early HRV buyers... kena burned when Kah brought in the DOHC version 18 months later.

nvm, can sell and buy again when DOHC is ready. [sly]  

I think coe will fall to 40k range in the year of 2017 la. Cause if based on past years records, it is already shown that coe have fall from 60k in 2013 to now 50k.

I think coe will fall to 40k range in the year of 2017 la. Cause if based on past years records, it is already shown that coe have fall from 60k in 2013 to now 50k.

is Civic T possible to below 100k? if it's true, sign dot line

Edited by MQX87511

IMHO, COE prices could have been fallen months ago if not of the farting uber/grab who are still aggressively increasing their fleets.

nvm, can sell and buy again when DOHC is ready. [sly]  

Your prediction could only be true IF (with a big IF) the invisible hand does not come in to meddle with COE quota allocation. But chances is they likely would, not later, but sooner. 

....My apologies, supposed to respond to 13777 who have  stated ...

"I think coe will fall to 40k range in the year of 2017 la. Cause if based on past years records, it is already shown that coe have fall from 60k in 2013 to now 50k."

Edited by Ct3833

LTA set their growth rate up till jan 2018 already. Reducing quota may reduce coe revenue as well. Tink most likely loan easing again. Not much more to ease also. 20 percent more to previous 10 percent downpayment.

• Praise 1

Got some doubts on 1.6 Civic ...

1. What is the colours of the Halogen headlights, yellow? Do we allow to change it to white?

2. 1.6 Civic made in Japan or Thailand?

↡ Advertisement