SG50 note with late Mr LKY's face printed

Kamikaze89

u dunno whr go...i went in took 5 folders, walk out in 5 mins..hahhah

Got mine too, just 2 :)

In and out, in abt 10 mins... quite shiok :))

New SG50 note folders available to every Singaporean household from Nov 11: MAS
Customers queueing for the SG50 Commemorative Notes exchange at a United Overseas Bank branch.PHOTO: UNITED OVERSEAS BANK
PUBLISHED
48 MIN AGO
22 3 0

SINGAPORE - Two SG50 note folders will be made available to every Singaporean household from Nov 11 to 30, to meet the strong demand from Singaporeans, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) announced on Wednesday (Sept 30).

The folders can be collected, without charge, at any of the 108 Community Centres and Community Clubs (CCs) islandwide. Further details will be announced in late October.

Those who already have the original set of folders - which contained a typographical error in the first President Yusof Ishak's name in the description of the $50 commemorative note - and wish to exchange them for the new ones may also do so at the CCs, MAS said.

This will be in addition to the two folders that each Singaporean household can collect.

Futhermore, Singaporeans can obtain the new SG50 note folders at the participating banks in late November when they exchange for the SG50 commemorative notes.

The original folders will in the meantime remain available at the banks. The maximum number of folders available at the banks remains at two per transaction.

The MAS appealed to the public to refrain from queuing repeatedly to get more than the stipulated two folders.

From Oct 1, non-Singaporeans will be able to exchange for the SG50 commemorative notes at the banks.

The quota of five sets of notes (each set comprising a $50 note and five $10 notes) per transaction per individual will apply.

However, only Singaporeans will be allowed to obtain the folders when they exchange for the SG50 commemorative notes at the banks.

Those interested in purchasing the note folders can get details at the vendor's website at www.sg50gifts.com.

• Praise 2

3rd anniversary today.

I hope the next generation government, is able to truly have the welfare of the citizen in mind, and not spend " recklessly " just to produce nice GDP number. 

At least i missed the time when LKY was PM, and when everything just worked. 

NO BS, no pushing the blame. 

• Praise 5

I think we know its all a dream, It is unlikely to come true.

I hope the next generation government, is able to truly have the welfare of the citizen in mind, and not spend " recklessly " just to produce nice GDP number. 

• Praise 1

LKY also got BS abit last time ....  :D  just not as much as current 

↡ Advertisement