Demerit Free Decal?

cllq

Put this decal already better be sure not to commit the slightest offense, this is so attention seeking

People who spot the offense would be happy to record and report since displaying the decal is showing off

No decay maybe people give chance, got decal is akin to telling people 'come catch me'

• Praise 2

Twincharged

But if tp stop you at least can bargain, I used the thing about I never got demerit points/summon before to appeal. Tp say I never stop at the stop line fully. I appealed saying that its because I can see the road is clear and I am a safe driver with no demerit points and fine before. They accepted it.

• Praise 2

But if tp stop you at least can bargain, I used the thing about I never got demerit points/summon before to appeal. Tp say I never stop at the stop line fully. I appealed saying that its because I can see the road is clear and I am a safe driver with no demerit points and fine before. They accepted it.

Wow, I didn't know you can do that!

A decal doesn't mean anything.

You can be demerit free today, how about tomorrow and the day after?

My suggestion is to provide 5% road tax discount upon renewal if you are demerit free driver.

Yup, this makes sense.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

A decal doesn't mean anything.

You can be demerit free today, how about tomorrow and the day after?

My suggestion is to provide 5% road tax discount upon renewal if you are demerit free driver.

Yup, this makes sense.

already got 15% insurance discount benefit for "good behavior" driver i thought

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/much-to-cheer-for-but/1985250.html?cid=TWTCNA

Wah! Zhun bo, any MCF bro or sis will wanna redeem this from SPF and paste on their windscreen?

Doubt I will do so, even if I am demerit point free. Dont wanna be a target.

What's your take?

wonder whether all license holder will get this Demerit Free praise? including those never driving since got license, ?

:a-t2622:

Turbocharged

Buy one pack Ngan Yin groundnuts after eating stick packaging on car can ?

post-1658-0-66171900-1437013976.jpg

• Praise 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/much-to-cheer-for-but/1985250.html?cid=TWTCNA

Wah! Zhun bo, any MCF bro or sis will wanna redeem this from SPF and paste on their windscreen?

Doubt I will do so, even if I am demerit point free. Dont wanna be a target.

What's your take?

Why don't SPF give us cash incentives?

Only know how to penalise us using cash but don't know how to reward us using the same method cash?!

Put this decal already better be sure not to commit the slightest offense, this is so attention seeking

People who spot the offense would be happy to record and report since displaying the decal is showing off

No decay maybe people give chance, got decal is akin to telling people 'come catch me'

Again, some brillant scholar's idea :D

• Praise 4

Buy one pack Ngan Yin groundnuts after eating stick packaging on car can ?

attachicon.gifhand.jpg

I want show picture but is way too tedious to do

lick the link below:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=sunshine+fraud+thumbs+up&biw=1280&bih=969&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMItpLimdbexgIVR1KOCh35hwuR#tbm=isch&q=+thumbs+up+funny

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2