Free/Cheap/Per Entry Parking Near Jurong East JEM & Westgate

Mugenboy

Wow today weekend difficult to find parking lot in JEM & Westgate. No choice part at the HDB Car Park & walk over.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

If you dun mind walk abit, can try IMM. Their 1st 2 hours free.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/carpark_index.php?ID=121&LOC=all&TYP=carpark&SRH=IMM#carparkrates

LoL...no need to walk. There are free shuttle buses that go around these malls.

What's with TS and the free parking threads? So despo?

Wow today weekend difficult to find parking lot in JEM & Westgate. No choice part at the HDB Car Park & walk over.

You don't go out very often, do you?

New generation of drivers like TS are very soft. Every small problem also can't find a solution. Walk abit also got problem. Pay for parking also got problem. Weekend can't find parking also got problem. My dad's generation will call this ppl gu niang.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 4

I think got "free" parking at the small road beside new Genting Hotel. That is if Fatimah doesn't visit [laugh]

Alternatively, you can try MSCP @ Block 135. $1/hr BUT.. always full. if no lots just park on red lots. Pray for the best after that.

Seriously how much u save by parking in hdb? Normally i just park in westgate

(edited)

I always park at JCube. No jam entering/exiting from CP, reasonable rates, ramp very wide, can use 2nd gear step on gas going up and down the ramp, bright....

Edited by Kangadrool

Supercharged

Seriously how much u save by parking in hdb? Normally i just park in westgate

Westgate also depends on timing. If JEM got queue, Westgate also same one.

Nowadays, I just go straight to Big Box car park. Need to pay, no per entry, so lesser people want to squeeze hot there, less than 5mins and I'm in JEM liao.

Now that I've said it, my advice is not to park at Big Box, cos parking per hour very expensive! Don't come please!!!

:serious-business:

• Praise 1

Park at the HDB MSCP next to JCube... $1/hour and can walk over to JEM/Westgate in 5 minutes. Then again, you're saving just 30c/hour. I park there only when I'm going JCube for a while and don't want to incur the per entry charge.

Park at the HDB MSCP next to JCube... $1/hour and can walk over to JEM/Westgate in 5 minutes. Then again, you're saving just 30c/hour. I park there only when I'm going JCube for a while and don't want to incur the per entry charge.

that mscp always pretty full. i normally make a small turn to the back hoping got empty lots in the limited space before turning up.

• Praise 1

What kind of timing are you looking at? If it's after 6pm, then actually JEM and Westgate are cheap because they have per entry charge. Can be even cheaper than HDB if you park there for a long time...

• Praise 1

For JEM and Westgate, I will not drive and take train instead. One stop thia from Bukit Batok station which is only 3 mins walk away for me. No need for me to go Orchard for shopping and makan. 

TS can try parking at roadside near the 2 malls, on blinkers and put up triangle . . . stick a tree branch in the boot for added effect. [laugh]

TS can try parking at roadside near the 2 malls, on blinkers and put up triangle . . . stick a tree branch in the boot for added effect. [laugh]

Why bother with blinkers, triangle and tree branch.

I see many Singaporeans park on double yellow never bother with any of that type of stuff.

Never get booked.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1