Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

There's a name for her kind....call what GCP or golden cheese pie. Now that her father is president she has promoted to DCP, diamond cheese pie. [laugh]

her father billionaire ley... she already DCP lo...  wats a level above diamond?   

Mr Trump woke up this morning suddenly realise he is the next president, he probably goes "shit! what am i going to do now?? i ain't no president "   [laugh]  [laugh]

start another TV show...  the apprentice.. presidential edition..  [:p]

The SS guards will be looking forward to be scheduled to look after her... In fact, i think many will raise hand to volunteer!  

"I wan I wan!!  I can do 24 hours shift everyday. I no need to take off"

i juz take care of the nite shifts...   [cool]  :want:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

As I see it, Trump wins bcuz he's anti-establishment, dare to speak the truth and not be hindered by being politically correct.

Enough voters had enough with career politicians which he is not, and willing to take a chance on a businessman running the country.

He's probably their one and last chance to vote for a change.

Although not many know of what is to come, they feel it's better to take that chance than to have the same old grind, the same old elite politicians running the country.

And they were really voting for Obama's slogan "Vote for change" [laugh]

This same old scene was a replay from Philippine. Both seem so right, so untraditional, unconventional! -_-

Why not? Think all these big time businessmen not very busy one lah, all already auto-pilot mode.

hmm.. now that Trump is president, can he still continue to run his businesses?

As I see it, Trump wins bcuz he's anti-establishment, dare to speak the truth and not be hindered by being politically correct.

Enough voters had enough with career politicians which he is not, and willing to take a chance on a businessman running the country.

He's probably their one and last chance to vote for a change.

Although not many know of what is to come, they feel it's better to take that chance than to have the same old grind, the same old elite politicians running the country.

And they were really voting for Obama's slogan "Vote for change" [laugh]

That's why I said I didn't see a divided America, I saw BRAVE Americans yesterday!

DEMOCRACY without much choices, the people LLST have to choose one.

Expecting the worse and hope for the best   [laugh]

Err... we are not much better than them, so both going for lesser evil...

Why not? Think all these big time businessmen not very busy one lah, all already auto-pilot mode.

won't competitors claim that businesses headed by the country's president got unfair advantage and preferential treatment?  business partners will wanna butter up to the president..

Trump's victory shocked the world and even the Americans themselves. Because no one sees him as a president material. Having no experience in the office or military, it will be hard for him to handle politics. Moreover, as a POTUS, he needs to handle not just his own country but also to build good relationship with other countries too. This is easier said than done.

My take on his win is he's being a populist during his campaign. Sounding out the voice of many commoners and what they want to hear. Kind of our 2011 GE. Looking at the bigger picture, a lot of things he said don't make sense as a POTUS at all. I just hope what he said in the campaign is for the sake of gaining votes.

• Praise 1

Trump will immediate implement higher salaries and benefits for the US policitians

He is a business man and he will ensure business mind.

The rest of the UN and NATO is not essential to him anymore. Why bother to spend $$$ in this area?

Take good care of the USA members is his priorities now.

The rest of the world especially Middle East, take care of yourself.

Edited by Tcx607

Mr Trump woke up this morning suddenly realise he is the next president, he probably goes "shit! what am i going to do now?? i ain't no president "   [laugh]  [laugh]

my wife says we should start investing in trump's companies shares..... next few years sure huat one...

lol

Trump's victory shocked the world and even the Americans themselves. Because no one sees him as a president material. Having no experience in the office or military, it will be hard for him to handle politics. Moreover, as a POTUS, he needs to handle not just his own country but also to build good relationship with other countries too. This is easier said than done.

My take on his win is he's being a populist during his campaign. Sounding out the voice of many commoners and what they want to hear. Kind of our 2011 GE. Looking at the bigger picture, a lot of things he said don't make sense as a POTUS at all. I just hope what he said in the campaign is for the sake of gaining votes.

Why is so many people saying he would be a bad president from the POV of outsiders? 

As the POTUS..  it is his job to take care of his citizens..  u think average americans give a rat's arse abt SCS conflict?? North vs South Korea?? Taiwan sovereignty?? they only care about their own livelihoods.. 

Why from our point of view pinoy president, indo president, ah jib kor, brexit..   all look so ridiculous but are supported by their own masses?? Becoz its wat their citizens want .. wat you and i need/want does not matter.

The things he said resonated with his citizens.. and they have voted. Period end of story! 

We as singaporean citizens voted for our government to handle these situations.. if they are not up to it.. then its time to change as well..   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10