Singham4.gif

i thought the first GIF was unbelievable. This is one exceeds it many times

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

but will kena this [grin]

Singham4.gif

wah :slow: :slow: :slow: this scene is intensive, even better than the hollywood production.

i need to edit to give it a score of 10/10....

Edited by Xers007

Fully agree!

No chance should be taken at such high profile event with suspicious characters.

SPF have done a good job in this case, and may I add, hope they are equally decisive if they encountered similar threat in the next big event !

and not be undermined in their thought processes by such pubic reactions.......

do what needs to be done...PERIOD!

Only in singapore this becomes a debate.

Maybe because shootings by law enforcement are very rare here, so society becomes hyper-sensitive whenever shots fired resulting in death.

In many other countries, even just up north, everyone knows that trying to escape a roadblock will definitely invite shots to be fired. This is the default reaction, and that's why the police manning roadblocks are properly armed with higher grade weapons than handguns.

errr..... no leh, in US maybe now got people walk in the street protesting police killed a innocent guy who drove without a license!!

Turbocharged

errr..... no leh, in US maybe now got people walk in the street protesting police killed a innocent black guy who drove without a license!!

If he's black...

errr..... no leh, in US maybe now got people walk in the street protesting police killed a innocent guy who drove without a license!!

and how many other shooting incidents there>> u tell me... u tell me.....bah! :XD:

Hypersonic

Also note that this is no ordinary road block that is for catching drunk drivers. With many layers of barricades, Gurkha with automatic weapons and shot guns, the security level is extremely high for this one, probably as high as the Istana. Try crashing into the Istana, and see if they wanna check if the victim is innocent before firing.

I always remember for my reservist duty guarding Jurong island. Never had I felt so real through out my NSF and NSman life. Carrying 2 full mag of 20 round while on duty. And was trained to load and shoot when security level is high and life is threaded.

Again, WELL DONE SPF [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

If its those normal routine road block he ran i think no one will fire the gun. If there is not so much terror attack recently around the world i think even at such high security road block i think no one will fire the gun as well. So i still seriously think its wrong place wrong time.

If there isn't any illegal activity by him there won't be discussion about whether time and place is right or wrong. Edited by Joseph22
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

that is because there are too many incidents of their policeman shooting unarmed people that is not threatening their life that is why people took the streets.

If there isn't any illegal activity going on there won't be discussion about whether time and place is right or wrong.

troll like u is definitely illegal :a-bang:

:a-fun:

Supercharged

So many experts saying it was a sniper who fired the single shot. But if the car suddenly accelerate n don't drive straight can a sniper still shoot accurately.

,,, they sniper was aiming the tyre.... but unfortunately got the driver.....

possible right?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Fully agree!

No chance should be taken at such high profile event with suspicious characters.

SPF have done a good job in this case, and may I add, hope they are equally decisive if they encountered similar threat in the next big event !

I hope they'll do exactly the same thing if this happens. It's not just about the VIPs.

If a bomb plot gets foiled in an empty plot of land in Tuas (btw still have empty plots or not? Been a while since I was in the area) and no one got hurt, this will break the perception that SG is safe because it got to to point where terrorists were able to smuggle explosive materials, assemble it and detonate it.

It's like a a virgin's hymen, once broken, you can't get it back.

Hypersonic

I always remember for my reservist duty guarding Jurong island. Never had I felt so real through out my NSF and NSman life. Carrying 2 full mag of 20 round while on duty. And was trained to load and shoot when security level is high and life is threaded.

Again, WELL DONE SPF [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Thanks for sharing what the training and thought process in guarding a high security compound. The live rounds are ready to be used, not for wayang.

• Praise 1

possible right?

then he should be taken out of the service...this kind sniper....from what qualification mill?

like u lah, send ball down the line, in end cross court go busstop

I hope they'll do exactly the same thing if this happens. It's not just about the VIPs.

If a bomb plot gets foiled in an empty plot of land in Tuas (btw still have empty plots or not? Been a while since I was in the area) and no one got hurt, this will break the perception that SG is safe because it got to to point where terrorists were able to smuggle explosive materials, assemble it and detonate it.

It's like a a virgin's hymen, once broken, you can't get it back.

you consperm tiko...thru and thru... :XD:

but now can do vaginoplasty... :a-panic:

• Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

If there isn't any illegal activity by him there won't be discussion about whether time and place is right or wrong.

and of course not confining to just that 2 wrongs and also wrong vehicle, wrong action he took, wrong whatever...

Edited by Xers007

possible right?

possible, who ask him to drift [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1