3 Big Money Mistakes Singaporean In Their 30's

Hypersonic

I not scared your integrity, i scared my loan rate will kill you.

Muayhahahahahahah

It probably will

Considering I am already half dead because of the car loan

😂

↡ Advertisement

It probably will

Considering I am already half dead because of the car loan

😂

Well, i advised you against buying a Rolls but you didnt listen so now paying for it lor.....

Can buy a secondhand Bentley with full cash you dont want.....

Uncle throttle, I helped u think of a brand name for your business liao, how about throttle MAX? Hee hee

Huh?

You think i pawn shop ah?

But seriously if you got gold Rolex, let me know, maybe i chiak.

Loan terms 6mths

Well, i advised you against buying a Rolls but you didnt listen so now paying for it lor.....

Can buy a secondhand Bentley with full cash you dont want.....

Huh?

You think i pawn shop ah?

But seriously if you got gold Rolex, let me know, maybe i chiak.

Loan terms 6mths

Y u like Rolex?

Not many couples would have $200-300k in savings by their late twenties, i agree.

Then why would these same couples talk about owning brand new car?

I wnder wonder wonder

Bank loans...loads of them....and these couples may rent home instead of buying..

(edited)

many have a thinking life is short.. everything should be good and new. No right and wrong.. if the person buy new BMW, new condo in his twenties, and also smart yo buy some insurance to hedge the loans, and passed away before he is 40 or 50, then good.. then if he is the saver that fight his desire bec he is prudent..and also die young then the spender is obviously the better choice.

But if he live to ripe full age.. during prime earning time of 25-50 just spend and spend, and doesn't save, then at 50 onwards the saver prove to be the better choice.

We can never know. I also never know. All I know is 21-30/35, one is establishing financial foundation, 35-50 is prime financial earning stage. Those that will earn more in their 50-60s are the senior management caliber... and that's 2-3% of workforce.

it's a financial choice one has to choose. I choose to believe life is long and I should save, but also leave a good life.. but not live beyond my means, which is having to cast doubt if my today's living cost will have impact on my children education or my retirement.. when I'm 50 and still keeping myself healthy, then my savings should be able to cater for children education and the passive income should be able to satisfied my need for a good car etc.

I don't hate to be poor.. can work out of it.. I just hate to worry and having to think that I may not have sufficient in future

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Scared the parents walk in when they smooch up a storm mah [sly]

Security and privacy? Stay with parents very unsafe meh?

Turbocharged

Scared the parents walk in when they smooch up a storm mah [sly]

Lock the door lah.

Unless want to suka suka piak from the washing machine to the dining table to the living room sofa.

1. Make too little

2. Spend too much

3. Never listen to T2

1. Never listen to Throttle2

2. Never listen to Throttle2

3. Never listen to Throttle2

Muayhahahahahahaha

• Praise 1

Twincharged

How people spend so much on wedding? My wedding last year only around $20k.

my wedding 10 years ago 30k at marina mandarin 30 tables.. Still make $$ although I have to stress that making $$ is not the intention.. Hehe
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Congrats on getting married.

My last wedding 2 years ago only cost 7k [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Congrats on getting married.

My last wedding 2 years ago only cost 7k [grin]

some guys will know its not how much it costs, its who u invite. $100K++ wedding dinner can more than breakeven in many cases.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

my wedding 10 years ago 30k at marina mandarin 30 tables.. Still make $$ although I have to stress that making $$ is not the intention.. Hehe

Ultimately, you still have to pay out that $30k when you recieve their invitation.

Everyone loses.

Turbocharged

Can always say busy mah :XD:

Ultimately, you still have to pay out that $30k when you recieve their invitation.

Everyone loses.

many have a thinking life is short.. everything should be good and new. No right and wrong.. if the person buy new BMW, new condo in his twenties, and also smart yo buy some insurance to hedge the loans, and passed away before he is 40 or 50, then good.. then if he is the saver that fight his desire bec he is prudent..and also die young then the spender is obviously the better choice.

But if he live to ripe full age.. during prime earning time of 25-50 just spend and spend, and doesn't save, then at 50 onwards the saver prove to be the better choice.

We can never know. I also never know. All I know is 21-30/35, one is establishing financial foundation, 35-50 is prime financial earning stage. Those that will earn more in their 50-60s are the senior management caliber... and that's 2-3% of workforce.

it's a financial choice one has to choose. I choose to believe life is long and I should save, but also leave a good life.. but not live beyond my means, which is having to cast doubt if my today's living cost will have impact on my children education or my retirement.. when I'm 50 and still keeping myself healthy, then my savings should be able to cater for children education and the passive income should be able to satisfied my need for a good car etc.

I don't hate to be poor.. can work out of it.. I just hate to worry and having to think that I may not have sufficient in future

Dear Chucky

I think you are a great husband and father!

Just that u worry a little too much huh, but this is just so because you love your family so much which is totally understandable

Sensible children will study hard and do well enough to get bursary awards, scholarships etc.

Financials to fund your kids education don't need to be overly worried, this is one thing good about being in singapore

when you have time, try to let them appreciate 在外面赚钱辛苦 and understand the importance of studying well, although easier said than done, can still do it

I am sure they will grow up to be fine kids with a great dad like u!

Twincharged

some guys will know its not how much it costs, its who u invite. $100K++ wedding dinner can more than breakeven in many cases.

Yep. Mine managed to breakeven. But if it was a $100k wedding I don't think I can get it back cuz at the age I got married, most of my friends are still in uni and not working. Most gave red packet of $40-$80 only. Its only some of the relatives who gave more that helped cover the $20k.

↡ Advertisement