3 Big Money Mistakes Singaporean In Their 30's

a fren of mine who is a U grad, drives a taxi and is making $3k/ mth.

i know, some said taxi driver can make $7k/ mth. [scholar]

Taxi driver earn 7k, people no longer need to be manager, just take off the jacket and wear short drive taxi

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

lesson of the day, get rid of the MIL and you got 2/3 of the problem solves.... LOL

Taxi driver earn 7k, people no longer need to be manager, just take off the jacket and wear short drive taxi

No lah, in MCF, Manager earns at least 100K a month. :D :D :D , 7K is just fresh grad pay.

• Praise 4

lesson of the day, get rid of the MIL and you got 2/3 of the problem solves.... LOL

Haha yeah, I think get rid of MIL than more than

90% problem solved. [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 2

Here's one mistake bigger than all the 3 they provided combined:

Marrying the wrong woman.

Not using condom.

Free sex is the most expensive sex.

Haha... Honestly, articles like that, sometimes take with a pinch of salt. I'm from the strawberry generation, and not all my peers live on full loan. Quite a lot are prudent with their spendings.

• Praise 6

Not using condom.

Haha... Honestly, articles like that, sometimes take with a pinch of salt. I'm from the strawberry generation, and not all my peers live on full loan. Quite a lot are prudent with their spendings.

Not all on Full loan??? Wahahahahah

Not all on Full loan??? Wahahahahah

HDB on loan la, we starting out in life, not many couples would have 200+ ~300+K in savings.

But not as per the article suggests or even other comments suggests (that we live life on full loan)..

HDB on loan la, we starting out in life, not many couples would have 200+ ~300+K in savings.

But not as per the article suggests or even other comments suggests (that we live life on full loan)..

Not many couples would have $200-300k in savings by their late twenties, i agree.

Then why would these same couples talk about owning brand new car?

I wnder wonder wonder

nowadays late 20s to early 30s couple buy EC penthouse or 1300psf condo liao ...

got rich atm ... lol

parent was in the generation of making and saving money and children enjoy the fruit ...

like you said it is hard not to give a better life to the children ... ie buying entry conti for children to drive to poly or uni liao

Not many couples would have $200-300k in savings by their late twenties, i agree.

Then why would these same couples talk about owning brand new car?

I wnder wonder wonder

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Not using condom.

Strawberry generation is easy target

That's why grumpy old men like to attack them.

I love the strawberry generation.

Especially the young lesbian syt.

• Praise 8

at 32 want to rent condominium studio apartment liao - dont play play ... YOLO !!!

got car installment or not?

post-7984-0-95563400-1429409014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Here's one mistake bigger than all the 3 they provided combined:

Marrying the wrong woman.

You Sir are an enlightened one! Mad props to you for speaking the penultimate truth

• Praise 2

I see young people nowadays really expecting the sky when they are pretty far off the mark.

The willingness to stay committed in doing something properly is weak.

But thankfully i have seen a handful who can and they do pretty well rightfully so

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

I'm in serious deep water... Expenses much more than berlinda.. And it's not even spent on holidays or alot on car... Black financial hole at home...

I'm in serious deep water... Expenses much more than berlinda.. And it's not even spent on holidays or alot on car... Black financial hole at home...

Maybe your assets are bigger than Berlinda's?

Some how that didn't come out right.

• Praise 3

Asset more or not don't know, but definitely I don't travel to places like London and USA for holidays with my children and got rolling debts... I kinda envy because I can't afford the time for twice a year holiday.