How to own a new Merc C class?

Submarine82

I haf a feeling most in mcf must be earning in the region of 10k and above. Elite!

Very common leh.. now anyhow throw a stone also easily hit a few 10k or 20k and above monthly income [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yup. TS should get his priorities right. Essential Needs first, then talk about wish and wants.

In SG now, with the competition from FT and their managers 'prosper our countrymen' mentality, it is very difficult to get a decent job quickly unless you have established good contacts thru your years in the industry.

Emergency fund is a must. My personal rule of thumb is also 1 year salary... CPF is not counted...

One of the problems is that these FTs band together to help their fellow countrymen... one guy gets in and he tries to recommend his fellow countrymen to get jobs at his company too. You look at sinkies, always competing among ourselves and trying to cut each other's throats instead of working together. No wonder we're being beaten by FTs.

Very common leh.. now anyhow throw a stone also easily hit a few 10k or 20k and above monthly income [laugh]

Those earning 10-20k got more time to hang out at MCF [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

One of the problems is that these FTs band together to help their fellow countrymen... one guy gets in and he tries to recommend his fellow countrymen to get jobs at his company too. You look at sinkies, always competing among ourselves and trying to cut each other's throats instead of working together. No wonder we're being beaten by FTs.

Hahaha true true.. when you reach this sort of income, usually don't need to do much liao, everyday can post count warrior in MCF.

Cos they are the boss, they reached the peak no longer need hard work like those earning below 10k.

Moreover many has passive income. During they type a post, they already generate $500 passive income lol

• Praise 1

Yup. TS should get his priorities right. Essential Needs first, then talk about wish and wants.

In SG now, with the competition from FT and their managers 'prosper our countrymen' mentality, it is very difficult to get a decent job quickly unless you have established good contacts thru your years in the industry.

Emergency fund is a must. My personal rule of thumb is also 1 year salary... CPF is not counted...

Good advice Bro!

• Praise 2

Yes.. Not only competing locally, but with the whole world where labor is cheap.

Go high high up there would also fall much harder... Don't feel sad lah...

I'm also fighting for my survival lately.. Fighting those damned aliens.. No time to post in MCF :-(

Unless Singapore increase productivity n create new/niche enterprises, FT is here to stay I afraid....

• Praise 4

(edited)

My income just about half of u + my age is 4 yrs younger than u n I really a car lovers but most of my money are invested n the return is consider reasonable. I didn't even dare to thinking of buying my own Japs cars other than just share the car with my family....

But I feel tat u have a master n got almost 7-8 yrs working exp, u shld look for a better opportunity or even invest in education in those specialize course tat is related to your job.

Edited by Rezorn86

Why must be Mercedes C class? If c lass, c180 or what? Please buy the car soon... Just buy just buy

Buy first think later

If downpayment not enough get personal loan from dbs plus loanshark.

• Praise 1

Of course those high income bosses have their individual office, they can whole day surf mcf or other website,

Hi All,

I am driving Hyundai Getz now. Its COE is due in one year time.

I am 33 years old and earning $4k per month.

I am car enthusiast and I wish to own a new Merc C class in the near future.

Do you think it is possible to own a new Merc C class at my current salary level?

If not, what should I do?

Any kind soul please advice me...

Bro, u need help?? I happen to know a tycoon whom need kidney transplant.. U wanna trade? Perhaps he get u a E class instead 👍👍👍

Bro, u need help?? I happen to know a tycoon whom need kidney transplant.. U wanna trade? Perhaps he get u a E class instead 👍👍👍

You organ trafficker? Your offer for a E is actually quite market. If TS is a fertile woman, rent out her womb is enough to get a C class.

post-24635-0-54513800-1428143607_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi All,

Do you think it is possible to own a new Merc C class at my current salary level?

C class is entry level exec car.

Drivers cars are like WRX, Evo, X86 and MX5.

Swift sport is a really good drivers car, not the fastest

but a lot of fun. TS can consider these cars.

:D

Do u intend to drive it daily, eg to work and back? If u are only using it mostly on weekends, maybe .you can rent? Its still cheaper as u dont need to pay for road tax, insurance, maintainance, coe etc

But to be honest u really should look at the car itself n not the brand. Its not a good idea to just fixate on the star....there are many other good brands that you can consider. Including the jap makes.

Hi All,

C class is entry level exec car.

Drivers cars are like WRX, Evo, X86 and MX5.

Swift sport is a really good drivers car, not the fastest

but a lot of fun. TS can consider these cars.

:D

Simi is X86? You want him to buy a PC and play driving games ah? Good idea hor. Save money.

• Praise 2