Jamie Yeo separated from AMDK hubby

TyreShield

3 woman will meet and eat cake support and complain to each other at atas cafe.

3 man in same situation? ... Maybe sharing frog porridge at geylang...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

All 3 are just like the battery charge status.... 

post-24957-0-44789500-1493441111_thumb.png

All expiring and in need of emergency charging....  :D 

• Praise 2

All divorced?

After moving around their circle, I notice these people have the following:

1. generally lonely people, yearning for companion, cannot be alone for too long otherwise become emotional disturbed. Hence their complicated and often failed relationships.

2. they have an image to keep, like very strong (keep the appearance like they can live alone by themselves)

3. majority are easily jealous about anything and generally have a low self esteem and perhaps a tinge of inferiority complex even though they may be famous

4. Pressure to maintain a social image and soon overwhelm them and become their main (otherwise their only aim) in life, they loose their priorities in life and often confused so that is why mancho man like Staff69 can easily bed them but we know he is loyal to only one Shu Qi.

5. some grow up but majority will be forgotten and disappear in the background.

Hence, when we "judge" them, we should NOT use the girl next door as yardstick. Don't believe me, ask Jamesc, Staff69 and not forgetting T2.

[laugh]

• Praise 15

1. generally lonely people, yearning for companion, cannot be alone for too long otherwise become emotional disturbed. Hence their complicated and often failed relationships.

2. they have an image to keep, like very strong (keep the appearance like they can live alone by themselves)

3. majority are easily jealous about anything and generally have a low self esteem and perhaps a tinge of inferiority complex even though they may be famous

4. Pressure to maintain a social image and soon overwhelm them and become their main (otherwise their only aim) in life, they loose their priorities in life and often confused so that is why mancho man like Staff69 can easily bed them but we know he is loyal to only one Shu Qi.

5. some grow up but majority will be forgotten and disappear in the background.

Hence, when we "judge" them, we should NOT use the girl next door as yardstick. Don't believe me, ask Jamesc, Staff69 and not forgetting T2.

[laugh]

Depends on where you live.

I am sure Jade and Jamie and whoever has neighbours right?

If they live next door then you can use them as yardsticks.

But I am sure people will rather use them for other things  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 5

[laugh]

Firstly wow you move around their circles.

Second no 3 describes most people except

they are not famous.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 5

Am sure the Lesbian in side you is pretty jealous of the fact..... :D

Firstly wow you move around their circles.

Second no 3 describes most people except

they are not famous.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

James.... your time to act.... 3 lonely gal yawning for companion... need your physical and psychological  support.... if cannot tahan can SOS.... believe MCF bro are  helpful and willing to assist anytime.

• Praise 3

If you read further up, I think @lala81 first in queue with his charging cable liao....

As what @chowyunfatt always say.. Get in line!  :D 

I can offer my charging cable :grin:

• Praise 4

lolol

when i reported at nee soon camp for bmtc back in 1998, that was the first time, i saw jamie yeo in person, apparently her bro or bf also enlisted. growing up series was popular that year.

I wonder whether she wants to turn back the clock to rewind back to her innocent image back then, kekekke