Jamie Yeo separated from AMDK hubby

TyreShield

At least she do d right thing. Clear Glenn Ong stigma. In every breakup, usually d man is being blamed. Should have done it much earlier.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

4-some [shocked] ...tom dick plus harry....

Move the words around and instead of a 4-some, you'll just have one guy and a vivid description of his member and its surroundings.

• Praise 2

yah la, at 37 she still got what it takes to hook up with any guy she wants, but of course also depends on what the guy wants.

I also know of ladies in their late 30s or early 40s still v v hot, but sorry folks no pics. (for those who like to post NPNT). These ladies whether married or not, still like to flirt arnd and some do have some hanky panky biz o/s, but nobody cares, maybe except their husbands, if they eventually come to learn abt it LOL.

At least she do d right thing. Clear Glenn Ong stigma. In every breakup, usually d man is being blamed. Should have done it much earlier.

Always thought Glenn is pretty conservative, values wise. JY is said to be more liberal. But everything is relative. But judging from the below interview, she is hot.

Taken from one of her earlier interviews.

http://www.myfatpocket.com/lifestyle/interview-with-jamie-yeo.html

On the other hand.

She may have said it cos she is going back to the entertainment sector and Glen has friends all over there who know the truth?

She may not want to be ostracised? ?

Wow this Jamie really likes AMDK beri much... [smallcry]  asian man step aside prease...

http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/3-times-charm-jamie-yeo-gets-hitched-again

But then again if you go ask any Asian man see who here wants to "buy one get one(child) free". I can safely say no takers. So who is left and not hiam so much? Somemore got two ex husbands wan. Somemore cheated the first husband and had a child with the second. Down here ppl will think whoever wants her must be out of his mind. I'm sure many think like that. So I say this man is very brave or very siao.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

But then again if you go ask any Asian man see who here wants to "buy one get one(child) free". I can safely say no takers. So who is left and not hiam so much?

Can't say no takers.

I have 2 ex colleagues in similar circumstances.

#1 - not very well educated but above average in terms of looks. Has 1 young girl (think pri school already) and separated in early twenties (currently mid to late 30s). Managed to find a (stupid!!) Decent and well educated guy working as an engineer from the same coy. So far not married but I think it will be soon.

#2 - average looking lady with 2 daughters (pri school age). Most likely got married and divorced young as well. Currently attached with some fellow for quite some time already (2-3 years?)

Turbocharged

But then again if you go ask any Asian man see who here wants to "buy one get one(child) free". I can safely say no takers. So who is left and not hiam so much? Somemore got two ex husbands wan. Somemore cheated the first husband and had a child with the second. Down here ppl will think whoever wants her must be out of his mind. I'm sure many think like that. So I say this man is very brave or very siao.

Mebbe the ang moh scared go back Britain no jobs due to Brexit so stay anchored in Asia better...and what better way than to get married to local...? [laugh]

• Praise 2

Too bad she no look like shu qi.

If she looks like shu qi. I berry sure. I first inline.

All the best lor.

post-131345-0-19544900-1492419330_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2