Nissan Qashqai vs Honda Vezel, which is better?

Leoeve

If want seat comfort, try the Subaru XV.  Most comfortable among the 3 - esp. when compare back seats.  Boxer engine plus CVT combo also very smooth - so least vibration.

Passenger can fall asleep comfortably in the XV. 

Good choice bro! Test drive as well. Only thing is that XV HU is outdated. No GPS and no video. AWD drive well!

↡ Advertisement

No need. Ask him stand one corner can dy la..

Mr Lemon, you kenna self-pawned, buay song so still going on at it? I think you should be the one in kindergarten (actually there is a whole bunch of your kindergarten kakis here)...lol Edited by LPPL

Mr Lemon, you kenna self-pawned, buay song so still going on at it? I think you should be the one in kindergarten (actually there is a whole bunch of your kindergarten kakis here)...lol

Good morning boy boy..

I think this thread has gone a bit far on personal attacks :| Each driver loves their own car especially when they paid so much for it here in Singapore. My 2 cents: you can praise your car but do not undermine other's. Honda is a good make and so is Nissan. Just chill guys!

• Praise 5

Good choice bro! Test drive as well. Only thing is that XV HU is outdated. No GPS and no video. AWD drive well!

Is there an option for upgrading the HU to display rear camera during reversing?

As for GPS, I'd rather look at display that is mounted closer to eye level.

Is there an option for upgrading the HU to display rear camera during reversing?

As for GPS, I'd rather look at display that is mounted closer to eye level.

Change to pioneer or alpine. But warranty void.

Y QQ? Y vezel? Y not CHR?

Cannot touch and cannot smell yet.

So far can only see from YouTube. Not much real life experience that can be discussed on.

Nice write up bro, but your comparison is more like AD vs PI.

Now you can get the HRV ala Vezel from Kah. 

So the  issues related to purchase risks, and lack of equipment no longer exists. Of course there's a 10k gap in price, which is no small change.

Also, the HRV is made in Japan, and thus far, has fewer issues.

YMMV, cheers

Only points 3 & 4 are AD vs PI, lah.

Did not consider the HRV since this thread is Vezel vs QQ.

You mean the Vezel is not made in Japan?

Edited by Kstoh

The QQ isn't made in Japan. Not including the HRV into this comparison is just being a little pedantic bro... But hey, if the QQ suits you, it's all good. As I said: YMMV cheers

The QQ isn't made in Japan. Not including the HRV into this comparison is just being a little pedantic bro... But hey, if the QQ suits you, it's all good. As I said: YMMV cheers

QQ - Sunderland, UK

Vezel - Japan

HRV - previously Thailand, went for test drive before and the SE said future batch will be form Japan.

• Praise 1

You have just missed it .... do come early next round LOL

cum early i scare I will get involved................so cum late to rewind and watch ................... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

QQ - Sunderland, UK

Vezel - Japan

HRV - previously Thailand, went for test drive before and the SE said future batch will be form Japan.

The current HRV is from Japan, they have changed over since August, cheers.

↡ Advertisement