Nissan Qashqai vs Honda Vezel, which is better?

Leoeve

Bro, give up la.... Dont need to waste your time....

Anyway, on Vezel FB also have issues... battery flat.... the recall BBC module from Japan havent done by PI.... aircon suddenly become low....

Just be happy with your ride and move on....

Hi mh23,

Well said and responding only because to you ..keke !!

Cheers.

Richard

LPPL,

Since you are so anti QQ, why are you monitoring the QQ thread so closely?

Can you just get lost and carry on your peaceful life without QQ?!!!

Hey Sx4falscon,

Indeed !! And fans also indeed when all anonymous ..haha ....

Cheers.

Richard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The recall does not affect any Honda models sold abroad.

those who brought either car, any feedback which is car is better in long run?

AD vs PI?

both are CVT engine but qq with turbo, must pump 98 for turbo?

performance wise which is better?

pls share. thank you.

neither QQ nor Vezel,

go for Tucson 1.6T DCT, powerful engine 175bhp/265Nm, responsible drivetrains     :a-good:

• Praise 1

(edited)

Things are getting exciting...Problem lai liao after year one...

From Hd2004, a QQ owner:

"I have driven my qq1.2 for 1year, recently, I am always stuck in a traffic jam.. I discovered that after stopping and moving for a while, there is thud..Thud..Thud.. Sound when I lift off my accelerator and an audible Thud Sound when I step on the brake. These sounds were not heard when driving for less than 20mins...Does anyone experience the same thing?"

From NissanQQ:

"Hi

This morning and this evening (after work), was trying to start the engine (depress brake, press START/STOP button), But on both occasions, the folding mirror open first without the engine starting. Got to depress brake/press START button the second time before the engine starts running. Is this a sign that the battery is giving way? the car is about 1.5 years old."

Edited by LPPL

Things are getting exciting...Problem lai liao after year one...

From Hd2004, a QQ owner:

"I have driven my qq1.2 for 1year, recently, I am always stuck in a traffic jam.. I discovered that after stopping and moving for a while, there is thud..Thud..Thud.. Sound when I lift off my accelerator and an audible Thud Sound when I step on the brake. These sounds were not heard when driving for less than 20mins...Does anyone experience the same thing?"

From NissanQQ:

"Hi

This morning and this evening (after work), was trying to start the engine (depress brake, press START/STOP button), But on both occasions, the folding mirror open first without the engine starting. Got to depress brake/press START button the second time before the engine starts running. Is this a sign that the battery is giving way? the car is about 1.5 years old."

Hi LPPL

Bro, yeah man... things really looking exciting... no wonder Nissan's tagline is "Innovation that excites"... maybe this is what they are referring to...hmmm... dunno what other "excitement" awaits me..this poor owner of a 2-yr old QQ.

Anyway, with your extensive research into all the problems of our QQ I can say safely without a doubt that YOU should not buy (or sell) a QQ ... coz it's not your kind of ride la. You are much better off driving a "safe" model (i.e. so safe even Uber is using it) like Vezel.

QQ may be too "exciting" for you...

All the best bro while u enjoy your "problem-free" Vezel. Anyway, seriously.. the ONLY Vezel that can truly be trouble-free is the one that's still parked in the showroom of a PI.

Go grab a beer and chill, bro

Hi LPPL

Bro, yeah man... things really looking exciting... no wonder Nissan's tagline is "Innovation that excites"... maybe this is what they are referring to...hmmm... dunno what other "excitement" awaits me..this poor owner of a 2-yr old QQ.

Anyway, with your extensive research into all the problems of our QQ I can say safely without a doubt that YOU should not buy (or sell) a QQ ... coz it's not your kind of ride la. You are much better off driving a "safe" model (i.e. so safe even Uber is using it) like Vezel.

QQ may be too "exciting" for you...

All the best bro while u enjoy your "problem-free" Vezel. Anyway, seriously.. the ONLY Vezel that can truly be trouble-free is the one that's still parked in the showroom of a PI.

Go grab a beer and chill, bro

Extensive research into QQ? No lah, I just enjoy chilling out in the forum over a beer and watching how some car buyers complain about their rides after driving for only a short while. I suppose nobody takes the term caveat emptor very seriously despite all the alarm bells.

Bro

IMO

幸ç¾ä¹ç¥¸ will not gain you too many friends ..

Don't say until like that lah, I was about to give them some good advice until you throw a wet blanket at me.

Extensive research into QQ? No lah, I just enjoy chilling out in the forum over a beer and watching how some car buyers complain about their rides after driving for only a short while. I suppose nobody takes the term caveat emptor very seriously despite all the alarm bells.

Hey CK,

Think he does not even own a vezel to know ..keke !

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 2

From Cyentze, fresh from the oven today:

"I was driving my QQ today when suddenly the HU doesn't respond to any knobs n clicks anymore. Press a few buttons then screen became blank too, n can't turn off at all. Was so scared other electronics will also hang that I wait to reach my destination before off engine. But after I restart engine, all's well again... Anybody encountered before?"

Anyone encountered anything similar with the vezel?

Update from Cyentze, first hand account from a current QQ1.2 driver:

"Anybody experience sluggishness in pickup at some points with the QQ 1.2? I can't pinpoint under what exact circumstances, but already twice when. I was stopped at junction turning right, but once released brake pedal, it din move. Stepped on accelerator normally but the car could only inch forward very slowly. Had to step much deeper in order to kick in normal acceleration to go across the junction. So dangerous! Any idea bros?"

Dangerous car to drive, wonder what is the safety rating, probably didn't go through proper test!

Another review from a QQ owner (Eatwind):

"17 days after I took delivery of my qashqai and it can't start because of key system fault and have to be tow back to workshop. Did some research and read so many negative review on reliability. So disappointed with Nissan."

Caveat Emptor, potential QQ buyers beware!

Hey CK,

Think he does not even own a vezel to know ..keke !

Cheers.

Richard

Wah... really?

Edited by Mh23
  • Dislike 1

Update from Cyentze, first hand account from a current QQ1.2 driver:

"Anybody experience sluggishness in pickup at some points with the QQ 1.2? I can't pinpoint under what exact circumstances, but already twice when. I was stopped at junction turning right, but once released brake pedal, it din move. Stepped on accelerator normally but the car could only inch forward very slowly. Had to step much deeper in order to kick in normal acceleration to go across the junction. So dangerous! Any idea bros?"

Dangerous car to drive, wonder what is the safety rating, probably didn't go through proper test!

me friend experienced this and has no answer to it, not enough TC.

He sold if off recently after almost a year of ownership. Buay tahan liao.....

me friend experienced this and has no answer to it, not enough TC.

He sold if off recently after almost a year of ownership. Buay tahan liao.....

Got a friend working as a mechanic inside. 

He commented the reliability of 2L QQ is so much better than 1.2L. much lesser problems. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1