Auto Tailgate/boot

bambind

You are suppose to kick the CAR ... If still cannot then Clap your hands and chant ... 芝麻开门 ... 😂

Hands are supposed to be full. How to clap? But I sure can chant 芝麻开门. I go try tomorrow 😂 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hands are supposed to be full. How to clap? But I sure can chant 芝麻开门. I go try tomorrow 😂 😂

Remember to Rub Your Backside on the Car in a Seductive Manner and Chant ...

Make sure no one is looking & don't be wearing one of those MCM Diamond Jeans ... 😂

thanks alphard96 for the info. if I am heading up north i'll be sure to check ard the shop to get it done for my wife ride.

Bro,

Feature is good.. Thing only works when the key is near the car. If you wash the car on your own, are the car keys in your pocket or in the car? Confirm will open when you wash lorz..

• Praise 1

Remember to Rub Your Backside on the Car in a Seductive Manner and Chant ...

Make sure no one is looking & don't be wearing one of those MCM Diamond Jeans ... 😂

Stupid BMW and Merc didn't work when I shouted 芝麻开门 😂 not even when I rub them in my birthday suit 😂 😂

• Praise 1

thanks alphard96 for the info. if I am heading up north i'll be sure to check ard the shop to get it done for my wife ride.

Usually find their advertisements from Malaysia car magazine, available in most JB magazine shops/haris/popular bookstore, look under accessories part. egs Motor trader and On The Road.

I have fixed some alphard/VF accessories there yrs ago (chrome parts, visors, welcome lights, arrow side mirror, LED crystals interior lights).

I think nearby shop in JB also available, fix some Estima stuff - yew heng or yong heng, cant remember, near jalan dewani.

Remember to ask for discount, usually they tend to quote high price especially our SG plate cars.

• Praise 1

coincidentally I saw a colt plus last night with this feature. auto close back.

mayb colt plus owners can confirm if factory installed. :)

Just get the electric linear actuator online, fabricate somne brackets and u will have ur own auto tailgate.

Electric linear actuator available here : http://lite1687.en.alibaba.com/product/1500248635-219077541/12v_24v_36v_high_speed_tubular_linear_actuator_for_car_boot_opener.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaY8Qdgb0Nw

Edited by Adrianli

Option ... Must pay money one I think ...

They never tell me. I only got the sunroof and bluetooth. <_<

Why like that ... The Massage Chair Option you also don't have? ... 😂

WTF... nobody told me got that option! [whip]<_<

Your car got massage option? Can tompang me sometimes :D

coincidentally I saw a colt plus last night with this feature. auto close back.

mayb colt plus owners can confirm if factory installed. :)

factory fitted. They had this since 2006 model I think.
  • Praise 1

Its not hard if you have nothing in your hands. But when my hands are full, one hand carrying a diaper bag, and the other hand carrying groceries, its definitely a good thing to have. Of course if don't have I can live without it but then having it makes life alot easier when carry many items.

I wonder how the other half of the world who has cars without the auto open boot do it??? Probably still standing next to car with hands full of groceries (don't forget the ever present diaper bags) and wondering how to load them into the car.

↡ Advertisement