Which supplement are you taking daily ?

Worldir

4 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

I take on alternative days only ..... see the pee so yellow yellow until scared as everything is going to Newater 🤪🤪

You mean B complex? 😂

↡ Advertisement

8 minutes ago, YumiKousaka said:

Im taking VB, VC and fish oil~

just quick check, any one knows if fish oil can be taken on empty stomach? 🙂

Well I take Omega 3 which is essentially made from fish oil and I sometimes take the 3X1000mg tablets first thing in the morning with no downside.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Well I take Omega 3 which is essentially made from fish oil and I sometimes take the 3X1000mg tablets first thing in the morning with no downside.

I always take those supplements first thing in the morning loll hope it's not ruining the effect. 

😂😂😂

On 2/26/2020 at 5:22 PM, YumiKousaka said:

I always take those supplements first thing in the morning loll hope it's not ruining the effect. 

😂😂😂

By right most supplement should be taken in the morning.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

By right most supplement should be taken in the morning.

Dunno about supplement but there is research stating heart tablets have the best effect if taken in the evening. 

Me from merdeka generation who needs all the help I can get. Daily intake of fish Oil, Vitamin E,  Zinc, Magnesium. Magnesium as I am an active sportsman, who sweats profusely. The magnesium has eliminated my tendency to cramp in my legs and hand after a heavy session in the heat.

I also take Nuskin R2 and Y-Span. Biggest advantage is that they slowed down the decline in my night vision and reflexes. Both very necessary in my preferred sport. 

• Praise 4

12 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Dunno about supplement but there is research stating heart tablets have the best effect if taken in the evening. 

Omega 3 can only taken at night, heard also good for the heart.

11 minutes ago, serenade said:

Me from merdeka generation who needs all the help I can get. Daily intake of fish Oil, Vitamin E,  Zinc, Magnesium. Magnesium as I am an active sportsman, who sweats profusely. The magnesium has eliminated my tendency to cramp in my legs and hand after a heavy session in the heat.

I also take Nuskin R2 and Y-Span. Biggest advantage is that they slowed down the decline in my night vision and reflexes. Both very necessary in my preferred sport. 

Find magnesium supplement quite good for overall body system. If a person always have headache and fingers feel tingling, magnesium can help. Also heard good for sleep.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, serenade said:

My night vision is not very good. Even with backlight on my watch, I still have to take off my glasses to read the display.  I just googled Nuskin R2 and Y-span, they are some beauty skin product. Product description also very vague about what they do, simi anti aging, anti oxidization.

Edited by Ender

1 hour ago, Ender said:

My night vision is not very good. Even with backlight on my watch, I still have to take off my glasses to read the display.  I just googled Nuskin R2 and Y-span, they are some beauty skin product. Product description also very vague about what they do, simi anti aging, anti oxidization.

time to change your reading glass [laugh]

16 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

time to change your reading glass [laugh]

But day time, I can ready clearly from the watch display without backlit.  I think my retina cells not sensitive anymore.. Old liao..

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

But day time, I can ready clearly from the watch display without backlit.  I think my retina cells not sensitive anymore.. Old liao..

yah me too, night time need a lot of light to see clearly.

recently i have been taking tumeric and 田七 powder, duno for what good or how effective but just take [laugh]

• Haha! 1