Feedback

Neutrino

(edited)

need to slapped $15k tax on MCF visitors to get things into "insane mode" ... [sly]

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

you see lah....disturb me somemore...next time your laptop explode

one day no disLovb you .... my heart itchy itchy :inlove:  

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

:XD: :XD:

Ok ok... you win!

I think they dont like me ... wanted to hide the domain from me ....... must have good friends in 

257px-ICANN.svg.png

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Bloody stalker that @angcheek

Ya gateway to hell closed now for u

I can open tonight.. Ai Mai ?

post-59158-0-68079100-1459941638.jpg

Bloody stalker that @angcheek

Ya gateway to hell closed now for u

I can open tonight.. Ai Mai ?

open this one ?   :wub:

post-59158-0-51921000-1459941814.jpg

:grin:

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

No pay bills again? :secret-laugh: Couldn't load for about 15 min. Don't know how long it went "heavy" before that  :D 

post-75225-0-50463700-1460644640_thumb.jpg

No pay bills again? :secret-laugh: Couldn't load for about 15 min. Don't know how long it went "heavy" before that  :D

attachicon.gifheavyload1.jpg

Haha,maybe the server don't like you.  :wub:  :wub:

Actually the server was restarting.. We are still monitoring the issues..  :ninja:

Hypersonic

Haha,maybe the server don't like you.  :wub:  :wub:

Actually the server was restarting.. We are still monitoring the issues..  :ninja:

Ah.... server restart. That's bad. Server should never restart for no reason. Linux server? Then likely httpd, php or mysql error. If already using nginx, then you guys should look into whether to do load-balancing across different servers. Or find another hosting company away from IWI  [:p]  [:p]

Just 2 cents :D

• Praise 2

Ah.... server restart. That's bad. Server should never restart for no reason. Linux server? Then likely httpd, php or mysql error. If already using nginx, then you guys should look into whether to do load-balancing across different servers. Or find another hosting company away from IWI  [:p]  [:p]

wah.............talk like my lawyer when I asked him why he billed me so much..............pro tio si pro.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

wah.............talk like my lawyer when I asked him why he billed me so much..............pro tio si pro.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

[:p] no lah... 小儿科.... I may not be right at all also [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

[:p] no lah... 小儿科.... I may not be right at all also [laugh] [laugh]

yah.............you are just right after all............ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

wahahhaa so technical! i've passed the information to the IT department... 

we hope its more stable now...

I also suspected they using Linux on VM .... ( bec its cheap and maybe even free :D know that Botak too well  -_-  )

This happened on and off... I think may not be actually due to load.  

wahahhaa so technical! i've passed the information to the IT department... 

we hope its more stable now...

In order to improve your stability ....... i strongly suggest you put this on ur sever 

26758cb8a6320e9ad6e3125eb273ebcd.jpg

[thumbsup]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1