2016 Mercedes E-class (W213)

Nonewposts

(edited)
On 7/26/2023 at 5:56 PM, t0y0ta said:

Legendary ZF 8 speed on available for longitudinal applications - means RWD only

Transverse FWD 8 speed ZF don't offer (I think they have a 9speed for that, but I think review is no good) - for BMW FWD I know some of the low end like X1 use Aisin. 

It is not model specific.

Rather Getrag DCT has 300nm torque limit.

Beyond 300nm torque, it is Aisin 8 speed

Similar to unit in Toyota/Lexus

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

hi all, i jus gotten a w213 and installed a e63 bodykit. now the front sensor keep beeping when halt or slowing. any seniors can advise hw to resolve this as i believe e63 kit is kinda common, thanks in advance!

Different strokes for Different folks.

No DCT/DSG , No Torque converter 

It’s Single speed Now or ……….

The New Frontiers is upon us.

EV gonna take over the Roost .

Merks seems to tread a Fine balance btw the Two .DCT & the 9G.

Admitterly their Double Clutch Lose out to the DSG ,performance wise  but it’s So so much more Robust. 

On 12/12/2023 at 3:19 PM, Ceecookie said:

That hyperscreen will definitely be an optional option when brought in by C&C 

I was told that the new e class (w214) is available for private viewing at cnc

• Praise 1

There is private event on 27/1 for new showroom launch and Eclass launch, invitation received.....too bad I will be on holiday overseas. Anyway the more older I am the more I am uninterested with this kind of event, wasting my time.

Seriously ,Do U  need all dis type of Soft Launch / Showroom Launch / Private Viewing type of Events.

Come to think of it ,Do U realli needs to Buy NEW ,especially in a S’pore Context .

if u needs to Entertain some Foreign Clients from Time 2 Time ,Perhaps( E Class Juzz abt Suffice).

Buying NEW in everywhere in the world including our neighbour(MY)Do make sense .Over in our Beloved country  ,with the highest premium of car prices in the world  & for onli 10 years ,dat is juzz insane.

But I do understand the Gist of it …….

Different strokes for different folks ,I am afraid.

Buying NEW we MUST ,at least Once in dis LIFE time.

The latest generation of one of Mercedes-Benz’s most important and best-selling models, the E-Class, has been officially launched in Singapore, and the arrival of the new E-Class coincides with the opening of the freshly-revamped Mercedes Benz Center along Alexandra Road.

Three variants will be available from launch, and pricing starts from S$398,888 inclusive of COE for the E 200 Avantgarde, moving up to S$408,888 with COE for the E 200 Exclusive, and S$433,888 with COE for the top spec E 200 AMG Line. All three cop a S$15,000 surcharge as they fall under the VES C1 band, but the more environmentally-friendly E 300e plug-in hybrid is expected to arrive within the next couple of months.

All-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class unveiled in Singapore

26 Jan 2024Viewed : 811 times

PreviousNext

The new E-Class is currently available here as the E200 and can be had in either Avantgarde, Exclusive, or AMG Line variants.

Mercedes-Benz Singapore has taken the covers off the latest E-Class Saloon, which promises to offer even better refinement, and more advanced technology and safety than its predecessor.

Helping reinforce the first point is the E-Class' design, which is visually similar to the S-Class flagship limousine. There's a new illuminated front grille, plus either LED or Digital Light headlamps with a new light signature as well.

A 201bhp 2.0-litre engine powers the Mercedes-Benz E200 Sedan, allowing it to reach 100km/h from a standstill in 7.5 seconds

For improved aerodynamics, the door handles are now retractable. At the rear, the two-piece taillights are now 'connected' to help emphasise the sedan's width, and the brake lights are shaped like the Mercedes tristar motif.

The new E-Class retains the classic form of a three-box sedan, with a short front overhang, 'cab-backward' design and well-proportioned rear overhang. It is longer, wider and taller than the previous model, and offers even more passenger space than before.

The highlight of the interior is the third-generation Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) system. Standard across all E-Class variants is the MBUX Superscreen, which extends from the passenger side A-pillar to the centre console.

The Mercedes-Benz MBUX Superscreen stretches the length of the dashboard, and is offered as standard in the E-Class Saloon

The front passenger can use his display to either browse, watch videos or listen to his own music, while the centre screen can be utilised for say, navigation. The instrument panel, which offers several layout options, remains separate. Menu loading times and screen responsiveness have both been improved as well.

Designed to be more user-friendly, MBUX can learn users' routines. For instance, the climate control can be set to warmer temperatures in the morning and at night, but use cooler settings during the day. It also has colour-coded icons, much like what the driver would see on his or her smartphone, for easier navigation.

The MBUX Superscreen is also equipped with an inward-facing selfie and video camera. Though useful, saving the media isn't seamless, as you'll need to use a USB drive to save the files, which cannot be wirelessly sent to your smartphone.

The wheelbase of this generation E-Class has grown by 22mm compared to its predecessor, allowing it to offer more legroom than before

With regard to climate control, the new E-Class has two-zone Thermatic as standard, with the four-zone Thermotronic available as an option. Buyers who opt for this can also enjoy Digital Vent Control, which allows users to electronically adjust airflow in the infotainment.

There are pre-set modes such as 'Head', 'Upper Body', 'Even', and 'Averted'. If you're feeling cold, selecting the latter pushes the airflow away from you. However, one can still instantly adjust the airflow by manually moving the vents.

The E-Class is currently available as the E200, in either Avantgarde, Exclusive or AMG Line. The E200 powertrain consists of a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder with a 48-volt mild hybrid system capable of 201bhp and 320Nm of torque.

Paired to a nine-speed automatic transmission, the E200 does the century sprint in 7.5 seconds and has a top speed of 240km/h. The claimed average fuel consumption is 14.3km/L.

Prices for the E200 currently start from $398,888 with COE. According to Me

On 1/26/2024 at 10:09 PM, camrysfe said:

All-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class unveiled in Singapore

26 Jan 2024Viewed : 811 times

PreviousNext

Why Bothers in the First place ……….

all dis can be found in the W.W.W

Put in yr owns words what u Think abt the 214.

yr Personal views abt their Design Language & the Tech stuff ,dey Churning  out for the Latest incarnation of their popular E Class.

Supersonic
On 12/12/2023 at 3:19 PM, Ceecookie said:

That hyperscreen will definitely be an optional option when brought in by C&C 

i wonder how much would it be when it needs a whole piece replacement . haha

One PI question if enyone could share, what is the diff between a "UK" version and a non UK version? Thanks in advanced. 

↡ Advertisement