Tengah New Town

Scion

you think Mindef press button only when kena attack meh..............N- already the planes, warships, and troops ready for action liao...........

since when you see troops move in first???..............

anyway...........i dont know if you are aware.............SG war plan is always as aggressor.............

Sgp will not fight war in our soil.. If fight here even win war no meaning as property destroyed ...

Tengah New Town = TNT

• Praise 2

Didnt know there was a cemetery opp JJC? :o

on the PIE side..................not the jurong west or boon lay side hor................

anyway..............now is flat land liao................. [laugh] [laugh]

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/sources-5b-funds-temasek-revealed

"The Ministry of Finance (MOF) has revealed the sources of the $5 billion in fresh funds that it injected into Temasek Holdings during the Singapore investment company's latest financial year.

The additional capital came from proceeds of the Singapore Government Securities (SGS), proceeds from government land sales in Singapore and government budget surpluses, the ministry told The Straits Times on Wednesday in response to queries."

if no new GLS, how is temasick gona get fresh funds? :D

Fresh funds to lose again? :ph34r:

waste? while the land is left vacant, the value has been appreciating and govt eyes turned $$ $$

how can say govt is cunning?

they are just looking after the interest of the nation

Is cunning a negative word or wrong choice of word here? It is quite common for an organisation or company or even a person to use a bit of 手段 to achieve profit or it's target.

Fresh funds to lose again? :ph34r:

Woooo! New chips!!! Can roll the dice again.

Don't worry, this time I can make the previous losses and more cos I am wearing red undies!!!

• Praise 1

Woooo! New chips!!! Can roll the dice again.

Don't worry, this time I can make the previous losses and more cos I am wearing red undies!!!

But you are already all red -> photo-thumb-8460.jpg

[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

hmmm..... now our navy got reasons to ask for budget to built aircraft carriers liao.

next time, all our air bases will be out at sea. moving targets, hard to locate by our enemies.

u think sg is flanked by the atlantic and pacific oceans har? Aircraft carrier so big.....even the indo and my fisherman can see it even if it steams thru the southern seas....no need radar wan....use eyepower can oredy......hahaha!

Reminds me of hill street hawker centre too. Just like lakeview it is still an empty piece of land. Why they demolished it in the first place if they have no intention of building something there soon after?

Government also cunning, wait for a good time to sell the land at good price. If not greenwich wouldn't be build at all.

Someone have to generate revenue for mal investments right?

Turbocharged

u think sg is flanked by the atlantic and pacific oceans har? Aircraft carrier so big.....even the indo and my fisherman can see it even if it steams thru the southern seas....no need radar wan....use eyepower can oredy......hahaha!

during peace time, let them see lah so that they will think twice before invading us.

war time go and hide. [:p]

during peace time, let them see lah so that they will think twice before invading us.

war time go and hide. [:p]

hahaha.....how to hide? Maybe can use the aircraft carrier as a floating MBS......let the rich datuk and rich indos board at their preferred port of call. RSAF can be used as securities.....good platform for cross bilateral relationship......hahaha!

Turbocharged

hahaha.....how to hide? Maybe can use the aircraft carrier as a floating MBS......let the rich datuk and rich indos board at their preferred port of call. RSAF can be used as securities.....good platform for cross bilateral relationship......hahaha!

aiyah. even all our AB stay put, during war time, they are clear targets for our enemies. all our major installations will be bombed....... [sweatdrop]

aiyah. even all our AB stay put, during war time, they are clear targets for our enemies. all our major installations will be bombed....... [sweatdrop]

but i still prefer the floating mbs.....sure make money from the rich indos and my datuk!

on the PIE side..................not the jurong west or boon lay side hor................

anyway..............now is flat land liao................. [laugh] [laugh]

Whenever i pass by that area, always wonder why is there a large piece of land opp the JJC. Didnt know last time was cemetery?! But seems like they are going to develop that piece of land?

Whenever i pass by that area, always wonder why is there a large piece of land opp the JJC. Didnt know last time was cemetery?! But seems like they are going to develop that piece of land?

now you know liao hor............. [laugh] [laugh]

yah...........one side is already developed into warehousing and logistic .............the other side dont know what they doing.......but from the highway can see they working on the pc of land............ ^_^

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1