Praise & Dislike

Neutralsg

I experience that too. [laugh]

as some already said, these points cannot exchange for NTUC vouchers....... no point crying over it....

%E5%81%9A%E4%B9%88%E4%BD%A0jiangBadde.jp

I also just realised my Linkpoints cannot redeem NTUC vouchers... hern bad loh!

↡ Advertisement

Reminds me of a quote don't know said by who that goes like this: "Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, no matter how stupid it is."

So the same applies to the praise or dislike system. The content of a post should be more important than the number of praises or dislikes it has. I have seen plenty of brilliant posts with 0 praises and ridiculous ones with 0 dislikes. Peace! :D

Your post has content, I like :))

OMG................1 year liao...............and we are still talking about praise and dislike.................MCF really got no new topic to talk liao................ [laugh] [laugh]

Anyone keen on my 441 points

willing to exchange for a can of coke.

plus will guarantee to like the person for up to 1 year

you mean guarantee to like or praise the person for up to 1 year???................ if like is ok...................if praise is you zero points liao how to praise him everyday???.................or you praise him once a year only???.............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

OMG................1 year liao...............and we are still talking about praise and dislike.................MCF really got no new topic to talk liao................ [laugh] [laugh]

OK lor.....

How's your date with the GY girls .... [sly]

"Praise" or "dislike" ... [laugh][laugh]

Bro, I still remember you and your sound advice given to me years back.

I guess this system is there to stay, have you seen stupid praises going around just as much as the dislikes? I have seen people praising a "good morning" post. I think it is just another way to stop the flaming war. Did you notice lesser arguments and flame wars since the start of the praise and dislike system? Some of those who shouted and scolded others when they were drunk have also started to praise people and became very friendly. This may not be a bad thing after all.

As long as we know what we did, and that our message is with clear and good intention, don't bother too much with the points. There will always be people who feel good after disliking someone because they cannot win a fact.

Have a good weekend Bro.

Cheers to you!

who ah???....................who??...................who???..............you belly sharp hor??.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Yeah, it is hard to be loved by EVERYONE!

Loved by everyone cannot tahan lah................sibei tried one you know................... [laugh] [laugh]

I think it's a fair system... you say what you want to say... get dislikes beats having the account banned

aiyo.................there is always the Capital C right???................. [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

you mean guarantee to like or praise the person for up to 1 year???................ if like is ok...................if praise is you zero points liao how to praise him everyday???.................or you praise him once a year only???.............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

just like what I tell my sergeant, I try my level best, sir

my offer still stands, 441 points for 1 can of ice cold coke [:p]

post-141044-0-88687900-1414295237.jpg

Edited by frenchfly
  • Praise 1

OK lor.....

How's your date with the GY girls .... [sly]

"Praise" or "dislike" ... [laugh]

FULL OF PRAISES!!!!!!!......................and yes I am shouting!!!!............... :wub:[inlove] ..................but I not drunk..... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Otherwise is tiko topic lor or any topic also end up become tiko. [laugh]

just like what I tell my sergeant, I try my level best, sir

my offer still stands, 441 points for 1 can of ice cold coke [:p]

attachicon.gifimagesDAL198LF.jpg

KNN.............i think I just praised you somewhere.................cannot praise liao...............but I like this post.............. [laugh] [laugh]

BTW.................you dont a call sergeant SIR hor................. -_-[laugh]

I second that .... [sly]

I steady one..............if I did it ...............I will admit.......... [sunny][laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement