SUV Tragic Accident Caught In Slow Motion

2BDriver

Got time to film,no time for anticipation.

I don't know what's inside the mind of the person who is still recording the whole accident [hur]

• Praise 4

Their mind must be gpgt or gvgt first.

If not people will say npnt [lipsrsealed] .

The camera guy just rush forward first or get his attention rather than just shorting there.

Edited by Toyota82

Person shooting the video should be the one shouting, most probably a slightly older sibling or cousin.

The others were deaf to the shouts but still can chat.

Scary, and I was shocked to say the least :(

Really shouldn't have allow the child to wander around when the car is coming in... Where are the parents?

Shouldn't the parents be keeping a close tab on this toddler?

Not too sure whether the cameraman is the parent or not... There is simply no sense of danger on the part of the part of the parent and camera.

This is just tragedy waiting to happen and it happened...

can't blame the driver. But the person filming is really an idiot. Doesn't take 2 brain cells to know that the kid shouldn't be standing anywhere close to the SUV.

can't blame the driver. But the person filming is really an idiot. Doesn't take 2 brain cells to know that the kid shouldn't be standing anywhere close to the SUV.

I agree with you. The person filming the video should have realised that there was danger coming ahead, because he could see the toddler running towards the car.

Where is this place? The area looks very unfamiliar, like the car driving into somebody's big backyard?

Look at the floor, it doesn't look like a road.

Edited by Boringchap

Please drive with care when there are childrens infront, I'm speechless to view this video :wacko:

Lower down your volume control at the video ending part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lkn_03YTQA

it's a typical SUV front blind point accident, hopefully the baby is ok,

most probably the driver is a short female, and sitting height is low

she cannot see near and low object in front, so SUV is not suitable for ladies, [shakehead]

it's a typical SUV front blind point accident, hopefully the baby is ok,

most probably the driver is a short female, and sitting height is low

she cannot see near and low object in front, so SUV is not suitable for ladies, [shakehead]

I am short [:(] too, I mean :huh: my height arr [:/] Facing difficulty to climb up my Mitsubishi Pajero driver seat only [:p][laugh]

• Praise 2

It's painful seeing the poor toddler falling backward with head hitting the floor that hard, hope the toddler would not suffer concussion.

↡ Advertisement