General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

(edited)

That's only in Marine Parade area.....

Peanut with dried silver fish is in Hougang lar .... :grin::grin:

then which one got $8 dollars by-pass [lipsrsealed]

post-131345-0-86376600-1433828762.jpg

or the $30k English lessons

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/11/defense-minister-s25900-english-course-was-in-strict-compliance-with-the-governments-regulations/

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I could not answer cos I have not attain that kind of upper class yet. I know I will use up all my medisave plus top-up some cash easily four figures one.... :a-bang:

I only eat hawker centre $2.50 chye tau kuay and not $10 chye tau kuay..... :wut:

Hypersonic

I only eat hawker centre $2.50 chye tau kuay and not $10 chye tau kuay..... :wut:

Sorry, but price now is $12, no more $10 for the XO fried carrot cake [bigcry]

That's only in Marine Parade area.....

Peanut with dried silver fish is in Hougang lar .... :grin::grin:

come with free beer ? :secret-laugh:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate… Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party… You must make distinctions – What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion… people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals’” – Former Foreign Minister George Yeo

so we should know where we stand in society [bigcry] right at the bottom [:(]

• Praise 1

(edited)

come with free beer ? :secret-laugh:

"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing... a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die." - Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports

be grateful that they have not ban beer yet :XD:.....drinking beer might caused fighting also later he really banned beer :sick: [sweatdrop]

Or maybe the real reason is that he will never get to visit such bars so might as well banned it😈😆

Edited by Staff69

I think what many people want is MPs who are dedicated to serving the people who voted them into parliament. Don't forget they get paid handsomely $15000 per month which is many times the average income in Singapore.

Many MPS have many directorship earning them hundreds of thousands of dollar some got 30 plus odd directorship. Just how does one have time for their constituency.

One funny MP, TPL got pregnant and during this time as MPS completed a MBA degree or some degree from the USA. Do we need to pay $15000 for an inexperience person to learn on the job. We can easily hired 2 or 3 experienced managers in her place to take care of her ward.

Are we spending our taxpayer money prudently?

We need more people to serve and not people waiting to be served.

Can we see a decisive vote by the people to signal we want a change or wanting status quo?

Supercharged

I think what many people want is MPs who are dedicated to serving the people who voted them into parliament. Don't forget they get paid handsomely $15000 per month which is many times the average income in Singapore.

Many MPS have many directorship earning them hundreds of thousands of dollar some got 30 plus odd directorship. Just how does one have time for their constituency.

One funny MP, TPL got pregnant and during this time as MPS completed a MBA degree or some degree from the USA. Do we need to pay $15000 for an inexperience person to learn on the job. We can easily hired 2 or 3 experienced managers in her place to take care of her ward.

Can we see a decisive vote by the people to signal we want a change or wanting status quo?

Hahaaa... $15,000/month, average Singaporeans are catching up (according to Dept of Statistics) quote: -

"The survey is conducted by the Department of Statistics every five years. The average monthly household income was $10,503, up from $8,105 five years before. Household incomes rose an average of 5.3 per cent a year in dollar terms, keeping ahead of inflation, which averaged 3.1 per cent a year.Sep 18, 2014"

So with such "beautiful results", what you think? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Praise 2

Hahaaa... $15,000/month, average Singaporeans are catching up (according to Dept of Statistics) quote: -

"The survey is conducted by the Department of Statistics every five years. The average monthly household income was $10,503, up from $8,105 five years before. Household incomes rose an average of 5.3 per cent a year in dollar terms, keeping ahead of inflation, which averaged 3.1 per cent a year.Sep 18, 2014"

So with such "beautiful results", what you think? :sick::sick:

So..... they are underpaid again ... :omg::omg:

• Praise 1

So with such "beautiful results", what you think? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

there is a huge difference between individual income versus household income

• Praise 1

(edited)

Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate… Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party… You must make distinctions – What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion… people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals’” – Former Foreign Minister George Yeo

so we should know where we stand in society [bigcry] right at the bottom [:(]

You can see that their DNA got ranking one. "Remember your place in society" - if you peasant, go take a Q-lumber.

Do you want such people to govern you? Really Animal farm standard

Edited by Tigerwoods
  • Praise 1

You can see that their DNA got ranking one. "Remember your place in society" - if you peasant, go take a Q-lumber.

Do you want such people to govern you? Really Animal farm standard

Sounds very much like the wrestling I used to watch.

Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

She still do more for her consistution then u do for Singapore. Edited by Joseph22

"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing... a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die." - Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports

be grateful that they have not ban beer yet :XD:.....drinking beer might caused fighting also later he really banned beer :sick: [sweatdrop]

Talked about bar top ......... reminded me of china Jump ......... I used to jump on the table top when young waahahahaha.

I think Vivian is totally out of touch with locals and our past culture. When will men ever insult a young gal with short skirt dancing on the bar top ! I think he was talking about himself when he was young and I think he is likely to fail as a miniskirt of community DYS .

If they ban beer in night spot ......... half of the GDP gone .hahha

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
(edited)

trying paying me $15000 first

Why will I pay keyboard warrior money??

Wait u ask me for money?? Are u the Internet scammer that police trying to warn us of??

Some moment ago some one was just saying we need people who serve for serving now got people ask for money.

Edited by Joseph22
  • Praise 1