General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

His ward is the only one uncontested in the last erection right?

The people there waiting very very long to vote

Will be interesting to see who helms the GRC and who is chosen to replace him - will probably be a bit of an insight into the collective psyche etc etc (find it interesting for a sociology point of view)

I was thinking more macro scenario.

People overall... not just tj pagar. Though it will be psychologically devastating for the PAP if they lose tj pagar.

↡ Advertisement

Is anyone feeling numb like me?

I've found that recently I just can't be bothered with local politics anymore, there seems to be so much crap flying around that it would just piss me off if I thought too much about it.

I have already made my decision, don't even need to know which parties are contesting my area and I don't want to listen to all the bulls**t from the various political parties.

sama sama.. regardless of who gets voted in, same shit.

will be better to be walk over ... no need to waste time queuing ...

can't be bothered .. no matter what ..incumbent still wins ....policies still will be rolled out and shoved it into our throats

sama sama.. regardless of who gets voted in, same shit.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Is anyone feeling numb like me?

I've found that recently I just can't be bothered with local politics anymore, there seems to be so much crap flying around that it would just piss me off if I thought too much about it.

I have already made my decision, don't even need to know which parties are contesting my area and I don't want to listen to all the bulls**t from the various political parties.

this time rd is flaccid erections...

listen to tekno better

Edited by Duckduck

(edited)

His ward is the only one uncontested in the last erection right?

The people there waiting very very long to vote

Will be interesting to see who helms the GRC and who is chosen to replace him - will probably be a bit of an insight into the collective psyche etc etc (find it interesting for a sociology point of view)

Chan Chun Seng is already helming Tanjong Pagar since the last election so nothing interesting in this ward. They'll probably get a newbie in or more likely switch a second term MP to replace LKY.

This ward is one of the safest bet for the incumbent and my take is the residents may put in a sympathetic vote for PAP, at least more so than other constituencies.

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 8

so all the 'election coming.... election coming!' since early this early were calling for fun, must wait till the last minute?

the new party form last month dun have the candidate ready or they dun even know what they are fighting for?

Vote for me, vote for me,. I will fight for the bros.

1) bros get entertainment vouchers

2) special coe category for bros with children

3) special lolex discount vouchers

4)high paying jobs which has meets mcf salary

😆😆😆😆😈

• Praise 2

5) one free Jap AV [gorgeous] upon request ... [sly]

• Praise 1

5) one free Jap AV [gorgeous] upon request ... [sly]

Cannot , as a responsible politicians. I will not openly support nor condemn av.

But like all mp, you can email, we can privately have some arrangement 😆😆😆😈

• Praise 5

Cannot , as a responsible politicians. I will not openly support nor condemn av.

But like all mp, you can email, we can privately have some arrangement

You sure get my vote ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Give opposition 1 more year and you will probably still not see them mounting any credible challenge except from SDP and WP in my opinion.

The problem with most opposition parties is everybody wants to be chief. Hence, if I can't be the chief, I will form another party and appoint myself as chief.

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

😆😆😆😆😈

MCFers should have a rep. Understanding of COE, ERP, all the..E soo.. much better. Support 👍🏼

• Praise 2

apart from population white paper, I generally did not see any alternative solution/proposal from the WP. Hopefully they can do more for the people as I see them the leaders of the opposition.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

MCFers should have a rep. Understanding of COE, ERP, all the..E soo.. much better. Support 👍🏼

won b surprised IBs surf MCF to get closer to d ground...

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think it's a naive thing to say. Politics won't be given a level playing field to every party. It's an election, survival of the strongest.

The strongest won't give anyone a chance to beat them. The opposition parties had 5-6 years to prepare, not 2 months. Whoever cried foul are hopeless and not even worth considering.

Let's say there is really gerrymandering...

I challenge any civil servant who can draw up an electoral division that Desmond Lim can win. Even if I knew the exact addresses of the 168 people who voted for him, I don't think I could have carved out a street.

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 1

won b surprised IBs surf MCF to get closer to d ground...

I just wish the MPs that are elected actually go to the grounds and listen to our woes (and happiness)... and not just appear once in a blue moon...

Don't treat MPS as the sole form of meeting the residents...

in fact, go on your own accord and go to the coffeeshops and meet the ppl...

Go to each individual household and meet the ppl...

Only thru these actions then can we appreciate your sincere efforts....

Oh well... I guess they are just too busy... to listen and to meet ...

• Praise 4