General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

You can mark anything you want....

But if you mark wrongly then your intention could be interpreted wrongly as well.

https://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/counting-agent-me/

Refer to the link I posted.

If you have a X and tick, there is a chance that the X might be taken as the candidate you are voting for.

My greatest mistakes made them incumbent for 50 years :a-bang::a-m1524:[bigcry][smallcry]:a-rip2:

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

But if you mark wrongly then your intention could be interpreted wrongly as well.

Refer to the link I posted.

If you have a X and tick, there is a chance that the X might be taken as the candidate you are voting for.

Thanks for sharing.

For the example in the link, the person who wrote " go to hell " must be :a-bang: for mistakenly supporting a party he wish go to he.

Next GE, if got chance to vote again, must make sure only the box i want to mark have " ink " !

Supersonic

Thanks for sharing.

For the example in the link, the person who wrote " go to hell " must be :a-bang: for mistakenly supporting a party he wish go to he.

Next GE, if got chance to vote again, must make sure only the box i want to mark have " ink " !

Won't :a-bang: la.

Probably doesn't even know he/she did something wrong. Next election repeat the same mistake.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Walau, tat ones wrote "Go to Hell & Cost of Living" are counted as valid votes. Xiao liao. Instead of protest and scolding tat party, become supporting them. Great joke. So don't any how write. Haha Edited by keanie

(edited)

How come ur voting slip so special, can mark a X and a Tick? 😄

Uncle @2BDriver is simply and always very special -ly nice to his friends. [sly][laugh]

Edited by Yuan

Veteran opposition politician Goh Meng Seng says his People's Power Party has been registered
Charissa Yong
mengseng090715e.jpg?itok=xxIfxv3m
SINGAPORE - The People's Power Party (PPP) has officially been registered, said its head Goh Meng Seng on Thursday.
This means that its candidates can contest on its ticket in the next general election, which must be held by January 2017.
Mr Goh, an opposition veteran who was formerly from the National Solidarity Party (NSP) and the Workers' Party (WP), said: "I am glad to announce that Registrar of Societies has been quite efficient this time round and our registration of People's Power Party has been approved."
Mr Goh applied to register the PPP in early May.
He told The Straits Times at that time that the PPP will champion greater separation of powers and a more active role for the President.
It will also advocate a less "lopsided" development approach for Singapore, said Mr Goh, focusing not so much on economic growth but more on achieving a better balance in social, cultural, political and economic growth.

Hypersonic

Thanks for the confirmation J22.

Hope he cannot even get back his deposit if he ever stand for next GE.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the confirmation J22.

Hope he cannot even get back his deposit if he ever stand for next GE.

3 way fight is a very good tool against opposition

the same tool wont harm pap because people view the fight as pap vs opposition

Turbocharged

p8p's savior. 2way fight p8p win, 3 way fight votes diluted p8p also wins :D

Don't play play.. He might be the secret fighter of pap...

That's why all wrong Liao.. If always pap vs opposition then opposition bound to fail.

They need to be party against party.. Like the current worker party strategy.

Not pap against opposition parties. How to vote for parties to gahmen one nation.

• Praise 2

Uncle @2BDriver is simply and always very special -ly nice to his friends.

Tuan [scholar] Yuan, :shy: I walk straight [laugh] I stand straight [rolleyes] you know [confused]

Hypersonic

Lets hope this time the opposition can spread out and only have 2 way fight, and not like dilute the vote.

But knowing how the smaller and " oppose for the sake of opposing " party work, they don't really care.

• Praise 2

Lets hope this time the opposition can spread out and only have 2 way fight, and not like dilute the vote.

But knowing how the smaller and " oppose for the sake of opposing " party work, they don't really care.

if a 3rd party comes into aljunied, I think wp party will lose

Turbocharged

This one will happen regardless on when the GE is held, worst scenario is it breaks down on polling day :a-bang:

No need to worry about mrt breaking down on polling day. I am sure they are capable of drawing the constituency boundary in such a way that no one needs to take the mrt to vote.

The term "opposition" is sometimes very misleading. It leads people to think they are homogeneous. They are not, and they are even less similar among themselves then some of them are with the PAP. You will never see a WP-SDP coalition, because fundamentally, they stand for different things (if the WP even knows what it stands for).
A two-party system gets developed when public opinion slowly forms into two large groups. Not when you have PAP and "people who don't like the PAP", because these people don't like them for a million different reasons. "PAP or non-PAP" is actually still a one-party system, because it is PAP-centric.
The WP will be happy to have you think that you are voting tactically when you vote for the opposition party that's most likely to win. But it is actually dangerous for Singapore, because you are voting for a populist kind of politics. The WP has no stand on important issues, and thrives by being not PAP. They can probably gain a few more seats, but it will never come into power if it doesn't pronounce its stand.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7