General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

Im sure FT will outlived us hahaha

like how some native who live here for a few hundreds year think the rest of us are foreigner???

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Very soon the local bred will become foreigners. Haha.

5000 yrs later ... archaeologist will wonder why inhabitants in SG suddenly changed and local species disappear. [scholar]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

5000 yrs later ... archaeologist will wonder why inhabitants in SG suddenly changed and local species disappear. [scholar]

I agree

archaeologist will also wondered why people in 2015 use other people's backside as drums when they can easily buy drum set from Tom Lee

• Praise 2

Are you sure this earth still can go on another 5000 yrs??

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

They will only think that this place evolution a lot.

I agree

archaeologist will also wondered why people in 2015 use other people's backside as drums when they can easily buy drum set from Tom Lee

They will also wonder why a lot of warrior holding something with lots of buttons Edited by Joseph22
  • Praise 2

Are you sure this earth still can go on another 5000 yrs??

In cosmic time frame, 5000 yrs is very short. Earth is about 4.5B yrs , maybe slightly younger.

I believe Earth will still be around ..... not sure about the Homo sapiens though hahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I agree

hahhaa it will be documented as the "Lost Art" ... 5000 yrs later humans will slap each other backside as a gesture of friendship ...... like handshake . :nosepick:

But because of the concern of spreading virus , handshake will become obsoleted , replace by bumslap :a-ban:

See ... I see far and wide :a-good:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I don't know how you guys feel...but somehow these days, whether deliberate or not, I have seen more and more of the whites appearing on the grounds... such as Kota Kinabalu incident, the SEA Games, etc....

Its getting more and more frequent now...

• Praise 2

hahhaa it will be documented as the "Lost Art" ... 5000 yrs later humans will slap each other backside as a gesture of friendship ...... like handshake . :nosepick:

But because of the concern of spreading virus , handshake will become obsoleted , replace by bumslap :a-ban:

See ... I see far and wide :a-good:

dm8.jpg

It's also hard for them. Don't appear people say they bochup, don't care, high-and-mighty. Appear people say they try to gain points. Politics is really a tough cup of tea.

To appear or to siam, that is the question...

I don't know how you guys feel...but somehow these days, whether deliberate or not, I have seen more and more of the whites appearing on the grounds... such as Kota Kinabalu incident, the SEA Games, etc....

Its getting more and more frequent now...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Get prepared for GE. Rumors tat it will be held in Sept. Think the Papies is capitalizing on all the hot things they have been doing lately; sentiments of LKY passing, Medilife, PGA, SG50 seniors privileges which many age 50 n above have received or will be receiving these few days, Sea Games n soon SG50 ND celebration. Strike when the iron is hot When ppl mind is still fresh. Haha.

The key point is frequency ...

It's also hard for them. Don't appear people say they bochup, don't care, high-and-mighty. Appear people say they try to gain points. Politics is really a tough cup of tea.

To appear or to siam, that is the question...

Strike when the people mind still Confused ..

Get prepared for GE. Rumors tat it will be held in Sept. Think the Papies is capitalizing on all the hot things they have been doing lately; sentiments of LKY passing, Medilife, PGA, SG50 seniors privileges which many age 50 n above have received or will be receiving these few days, Sea Games n soon SG50 ND celebration. Strike when the iron is hot When ppl mind is still fresh. Haha.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

they have to act soon before more smrt etc gaffs roil public sentiments again lolz

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Strike when the people mind still Confused ..

Good say. Just hope ppl wake up at the moment they tick d ballot slip. Haha

Turbocharged

Still buying things lah, unless you mean Sep 2016.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/elections-dept-looking-buy-tablet-devices

The Elections Department is planning to use nearly 1,000 tablet devices for the upcoming elections, and is looking for a company to provide such equipment along with mobile broadband services, it said in a new tender notice published yesterday.

The tender, which closes on July 6, states that the 930 tablets must be able to make voice calls and have display screens that measure at least seven inches diagonally.It also calls for interested firms to provide 1,120 mobile broadband devices and SIM cards that provide 4G connections.

Mobile broadband devices allow wireless Internet access as long as there is a mobile phone signal.

All this high-tech equipment will be deployed for the next general election (GE) and presidential election - both of which must be held by 2017 - at places such as polling stations and counting centres.The department is prepared to spend up to $1 million on this tender, and will require the winning bidder to provide training for its staff in the use of the devices.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1