Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Elantra basic trim doesn't come with rear power windows. Dun even have leather seats..

Not sure about traction control and etc. But should have quite a number of items taken out.

You got your accent already? Welcome on board.

Yup bro got it alrdy! Thanks for the advice during my stress period! Previous thread was taken done so yeah. Lol

Elantra basic trim doesn't come with rear power windows. Dun even have leather seats..

Not sure about traction control and etc. But should have quite a number of items taken out.

You got your accent already? Welcome on board.

Elantra basic trim don't have so many things? Might as well buy the K3 Ex version as the pricing is on par?! Lol.

Yup bro got it alrdy! Thanks for the advice during my stress period! Previous thread was taken done so yeah. Lol

By the way, I turned off the economy mode on board which result in better power and FC. Since we are driving manual, we know when to power shift and etc. The economy mode tends to blunt the engine and etc..

Elantra basic trim don't have so many things? Might as well buy the K3 Ex version as the pricing is on par?! Lol.

That time I happened to ask my SE, she said basic trim has alot of things taken out.

I can't remember the details but no leather seats, no power rear power windows and.....

By the way, I turned off the economy mode on board which result in better power and FC. Since we are driving manual, we know when to power shift and etc. The economy mode tends to blunt the engine and etc..

That time I happened to ask my SE, she said basic trim has alot of things taken out.

I can't remember the details but no leather seats, no power rear power windows and.....

Thanks bro for the info. How much is your mileage per tank. Mine was pretty Low, not sure if it's cause I'm a heavy footer. And anyway does your boot opens all the way up? Haha

Thanks bro for the info. How much is your mileage per tank. Mine was pretty Low, not sure if it's cause I'm a heavy footer. And anyway does your boot opens all the way up? Haha

Have to grease the hinges

Bro. What do u think of the most basic elantra trim?

Worth getting?

This what Hyundai FB replied, really no features at all. 

"For the trim level as compare to "S", it doesnt have "supervision cluster with LCD screen, no day running light, no ashtray lighter, no electric folding mirror, no rear cooling duct aircon vent, no leather seat, no luggage net & hook, with 15" alloy rims, no space rims, no pushstart button, no drivers safety windows, no fog lamp, no bluetooth, no audio control on steering, no reverse sensor."

"For the trim level as compare to "S", it doesnt have "supervision cluster with LCD screen, no day running light, no ashtray lighter, no electric folding mirror, no rear cooling duct aircon vent, no leather seat, no luggage net & hook, with 15" alloy rims, no space rims, no pushstart button, no drivers safety windows, no fog lamp, no bluetooth, no audio control on steering, no reverse sensor."

Actually still ok lar

Wa, so many things don't have and are they selling very low due to nothing left on the car? Lol. If not, who would buy?

After all the responses it looks like Accent at $85999 is a "NO" buy or else people will call "the person must be crazy to choose Accent". Tell us what car to choose and what price to pay not to be called crazy. cheers!

• Praise 1

After all the responses it looks like Accent at $85999 is a "NO" buy or else people will call "the person must be crazy to choose Accent". Tell us what car to choose and what price to pay not to be called crazy. cheers!

The cheapest and most value for money car now would be Mitsubishi attrage at $76k (insist on no trade in with maximum discount) or Nissan note at $80k before discount.

The cheapest and most value for money car now would be Mitsubishi attrage at $76k (insist on no trade in with maximum discount) or Nissan note at $80k before discount.

Parf value only 2500

Thanks for your response. I saw you on the Attrage thread. Very informative indeed. You think the wheels without disc brakes will be a problem during rainy days. I intend to use as as an off-peak car. cheers.

Thanks for your response. I saw you on the Attrage thread. Very informative indeed. You think the wheels without disc brakes will be a problem during rainy days. I intend to use as as an off-peak car. cheers.

It depends on your driving style, types and also brakes.

Some drivers would argue that rear drum brakes would suffice but for me, I can't live without all wheel disc brakes like in my previous Vios. Hence this was the top of consideration to me. I had some bad scares and actual incidents for my previous previous car which was on rear drum brakes.

↡ Advertisement