Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

I believe if you maintain and service the car properly, any car should not have any major problem and last for 10 years.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Not buying accent?

Not sure yet. Cuz my Verna still like new with less than 200k km and it is mainly used for driving around for fun only. For ferrying family around already have an MPV and still got one more sedan I share with parents.

• Praise 1

I believe if you maintain and service the car properly, any car should not have any major problem and last for 10 years.

Most cars would qualify but Volkswagen... I reserve my comments...
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Yup. Even my neighbors chery qq also close to 10 years still running fine. In fact, it is such a simple car that most fixes are very easy.

Most cars would qualify but Volkswagen... I reserve my comments...

I see lots of jetta on the roads apparently the buyers have confidence in Vw. Dun know where the confidence comes from

Yup. Even my neighbors chery qq also close to 10 years still running fine. In fact, it is such a simple car that most fixes are very easy.

The entry level accent can win the best China cars, in terms of reliability

I see lots of jetta on the roads apparently the buyers have confidence in Vw. Dun know where the confidence comes from

The entry level accent can win the best China cars, in terms of reliability

The confidence comes from Forte3737, judging from your confident responses in various threads in MCF. dun believe, ask Radx.

520i can win the reliable car award, beating accent in terms of reliability.

Must talk to you in this way then fun mah. Thank you for upping accent thread.. Heehee.

Edited by Ivan_06

Yeah cos it has very little electronics lor... so it's reliable... nowadays cars are like computers... always glitchy... hahaha...

• Praise 1

History of Forte3737 in the forum is not very friendly.. don't need to explain too much.

If you want to troll, please create a new nickname.. its very easy, just sign up with a new Gmail account and apply for a new membership here.

After 5 post, you can start trolling. 

Why keep on using same nick and let me dig out your unhappy past again ? Hmm...

Edited by Hoonigan

History of Forte3737 in the forum is not very friendly.. don't need to explain too much.

If you want to troll, please create a new nickname.. its very easy, just sign up with a new Gmail account and apply for a new membership here.

After 5 post, you can start trolling.

Why keep on using same nick and let me dig out your unhappy past again ? Hmm...

Thanks. Paging for Forte3737... I had been paging him since yesterday in several threads but seemed like he had vanished.. Good please stay that way.

He and his so called 520

tio RadiationX sibo?

Thanks. Paging for Forte3737... I had been paging him since yesterday in several threads but seemed like he had vanished.. Good please stay that way.

He and his so called 520

• Praise 3

He and his so called 520

You very free.. So free.. Why not tell some jokes here instead... LOL

• Praise 1

ACCENT - Was quoted yesterday $83699 (m) $85699 (a)

Is this a good price to book?

Thanks.

You might better off with an Elantra... base model same price leh... $85,999 automatic also.

teomingern -thanks for your response. Is the Elantra base model u mentioned is 1.6 GSL(a)? It is quoted at $88999.

FYI the Accent price is almost the same as KIA K3Ex $86999 (add $3k for guarantee COE) Cheers!

↡ Advertisement