Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Chain if i am not mistaken.

Mazda 2 is too cramped for its interior.

If it boils down to only the above, I would take Attrage. But bear in mind, its only 3 cylinder and 1.2l.

For me, the interior and legroom for Accent is good. I am not short, around 1.77m. With my driver seat positioned for my own comfort, i could still seat comfortable at the rear passenger seat and even crossing and folding my legs..

I got my car within 1 week. [smash]

My salesgirl was very prompt and even followed up after i have collected my ride.

Wa bro. What Colour you requested? I ordered white they told me must wait
↡ Advertisement

Hey bro. I personally feel that although Mazda 2 and at attrage seems to be more well known. For me I go for the space and the comfort of the interior have prior experience of driving small ride and if the pricing is about the same with good fuel consumption plus ample space this is why I chose accent over the others. Last but not least to be superficial the exterior looks much more attractive than Mazda 2 and attrage. Yes there is further discount when you head down got mine at 79999 for the auto. With servicing and road tax included, as for my Coe you can see above I got it in one bid. Hope it helps you.

You got your accent at around 80k for auto, consider not a bad deal.

Yup I think so too! Haha hopefully it don't suddenly become 70k tho. LOL

Maybe it will cause many people predict coe will drop lower towards mid to end of this year?! Lol.

isn't that like too late.

thought that PPS supposed to be done early on asap so that will protect the paint.

Oh really? That explains it...... Maybe next year then go do PPS when the shine fades away

Lets hope not. If not cry till tears dried up. HAHA

Don't think so much and just enjoy the ride, whether coe up or down later. Lol.

Neutral Newbie

Many of the Hyundai/Kia variants started off in CVT and went out of it.

Unfortunate regression in this instance...tsk

Chain if i am not mistaken.

Mazda 2 is too cramped for its interior.

If it boils down to only the above, I would take Attrage. But bear in mind, its only 3 cylinder and 1.2l.

For me, the interior and legroom for Accent is good. I am not short, around 1.77m. With my driver seat positioned for my own comfort, i could still seat comfortable at the rear passenger seat and even crossing and folding my legs..

I got my car within 1 week. [smash]

My salesgirl was very prompt and even followed up after i have collected my ride.

Now my salesperson tell me the shipment is in April. Sigh. Dk whats taking them so Long. The excited feel already gone. Lol

Now my salesperson tell me the shipment is in April. Sigh. Dk whats taking them so Long. The excited feel already gone. Lol

...... For mine, when I booked. My SE told me the colors for existing stock. I took silver which requires very little maintenance... In fact, I self wax the car every 3 months using optimum car wax and only wash the exterior of the car once a month, still looks good.. Keke..

...... For mine, when I booked. My SE told me the colors for existing stock. I took silver which requires very little maintenance... In fact, I self wax the car every 3 months using optimum car wax and only wash the exterior of the car once a month, still looks good.. Keke..

No wonder. Haha but I personally like white cars tho. Maybe for something I like worth waiting? How's the vehicle? Was it better than expected? Haha

No wonder. Haha but I personally like white cars tho. Maybe for something I like worth waiting? How's the vehicle? Was it better than expected? Haha

I downgraded from NCP42, initially felt that the car was a little underpowered for first gear due to my driving habits from NCP42, but I have learnt how to drive to maximize the smaller engine.. After all its only 99bhp as compared to 109bhp. And my NCP42 century sprint was 9.8s as compared to 11.8s.

I love the 6 speed manual gear shifting very smooth, clutch was effortless as compared to my old ride which only had 5 speed and requires more effort to clutch in and out, where I would end up with sore kneecap at times. Hahab

But one thing I must comment. Hyundai accent body panel seems more solid and dent resistant than my ex thaiyota. Last time my thaiyota, dings and dents easily.

I downgraded from NCP42, initially felt that the car was a little underpowered for first gear due to my driving habits from NCP42, but I have learnt how to drive to maximize the smaller engine.. After all its only 99bhp as compared to 109bhp. And my NCP42 century sprint was 9.8s as compared to 11.8s.

I love the 6 speed manual gear shifting very smooth, clutch was effortless as compared to my old ride which only had 5 speed and requires more effort to clutch in and out, where I would end up with sore kneecap at times. Hahab

But one thing I must comment. Hyundai accent body panel seems more solid and dent resistant than my ex thaiyota. Last time my thaiyota, dings and dents easily.

Haha if I'm not wrong Vios is 1.5? Bro you make me really excited for my new ride. Sad thing is April is damn far away. Ya that's one reason I got attracted by accent. Tho is from kimchi land but the door is solid with strong and attractive exterior

Haha if I'm not wrong Vios is 1.5? Bro you make me really excited for my new ride. Sad thing is April is damn far away. Ya that's one reason I got attracted by accent. Tho is from kimchi land but the door is solid with strong and attractive exterior

Yup NCP42 was the face-lifted Vios 1.5 manual transmission. It was a hot cake... Damn fast 9.8s for a 1.5l budget sedan. Where to find.

I think my next car after accent, will still be a manual.

Started with Nissan March MT, Vios MT and now Accent MT.

Edited by Ivan_06

Yup NCP42 was the face-lifted Vios 1.5 manual transmission. It was a hot cake... Damn fast 9.8s for a 1.5l budget sedan. Where to find.

I think my next car after accent, will still be a manual.

Started with Nissan March MT, Vios MT and now Accent MT.

Nissan March MT is also a fast and nice car to drive.

You choose white? That's why need to wait until april?

Nissan March MT is also a fast and nice car to drive.

You choose white? That's why need to wait until april?

Not too sure if that's the reason or my salesperson just don't like me? From what they told me white no ex stock and next shipment is April. Still have to wait for car allocation, payment to be clear Alibaba nonsense. I need my new car like asap...

After driving for 8 months, let me do a review to give some insights to the 6 speed manual transmission.

1st to 2nd change at 15km/h

2nd to 3rd change at 30km/h

3rd to 4th change at 50km/h

4th to 5th change at 60km/h

5th to 6th change at 70km/h.

In city driving, I usually max out at 5th gear where it will remain till as low as 50km/h.

For highway driving, my 6th gear will remain till as low as 60km/h.

During 5th gear and 6th gear cruising. Fuel consumption is around 4-5l/100km or even less.

↡ Advertisement