Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Latest price from Hyundai Singapore, $79,999 at 35k COE rebate.

Bo regrets for me, cos I needed a car and I can't wait.. If I rent a car or buy second hand, end up still more expensive.

Keke, bought it at 90k with 61k coe due to massive COE rebate. Now COE so cheap at 20k cheaper, komoco still dare to price at $79,999 with such low 35k COE rebate.. Should price at $70k to reflect the 20k price drop in COE.

It's not a value buy in such COE market. So this goes to say, COE drops by 10k, realistically you can't expect price to drop by as much.

Manual transmission, I am loving the 6 speed shift stick.

I feel happy for those who can wait. Keke.. I can't wait cos the car is like an arm and leg to me....

A car is a NEED to me.. Heehee

Ok.noted
↡ Advertisement

Bottomline is, you need a car, you will need one. If I were to rent one, it will still end up being more expensive. Buy second hand? No thanks... Also end up more expensive. Take cab, I calculated Le, also expensive..

Well said.

Ya, I like shifting. Makes me awake...

Not talking about you need the car and had to buy. But that value is no good. If value no good then self bid Coe and self import like what rstopel did.

Not talking about you need the car and had to buy. But that value is no good. If value no good then self bid Coe and self import like what rstopel did.

Self import aka no warranty .... And bo eng Edited by Ivan_06

Latest price from Hyundai Singapore, $79,999 at 35k COE

I heard there is a further discount from the list price.

Btw, if I will you also no need to regret. Need a car and comfortable with the price just buy. Nobody can predict the future. If COE drop below $20K you still can scrap and get back the $60k prorate and buy another new one.

• Praise 1

Btw, if I will you also no need to regret. Need a car and comfortable with the price just buy. Nobody can predict the future. If COE drop below $20K you still can scrap and get back the $60k prorate and buy another new one.

And lose 30k immediately?

I view accent last week. actually quite spacious and I prefer the interior not that bad.

And I love the 6 gear manual

Yah, same.. Coming from NCP42, the interior of accent is an upgrade to me... Keke..

Talk very easy hor....not your money mah

Neutral Newbie

KIA Forte K3 EX $82,999

Mitsubishi Attrage $75,999

Mazda 2 Sedan $81,888

Hyundai Accent $81,999

Which car should I get? Can someone offer some advice? I saw in the thread that there will be a further discount if you head down to the showroom for the Accent but can someone confirm with me the facts? How much discount will there be? And at a price more expensive than the Mazda 2 sedan and Attrage, both being Japanese brands albeit made in Thailand, can I know why you guys decided on the Accent in the end? I'm directing this question to those who bought the Auto one. Thanks!

Talk very easy hor....not your money mah

Many have the same stutation during 2006-07.

I am the one who scrap the car less than three year to prevent lose more.

Many have the same stutation during 2006-07.

I am the one who scrap the car less than three year to prevent lose more.

It's all about losing when it comes to car ownership

KIA Forte K3 EX $82,999

Mazda 2 Sedan $81,888

Hyundai Accent $81,999

Which car should I get? Can someone offer some advice? I saw in the thread that there will be a further discount if you head down to the showroom for the Accent but can someone confirm with me the facts? How much discount will there be? And at a price more expensive than the Mazda 2 sedan and Attrage, both being Japanese brands albeit made in Thailand, can I know why you guys decided on the Accent in the end? I'm directing this question to those who bought the Auto one. Thanks!

Go for Nissan Note, it's the most value for money car in the market right now.

For me, I will never consider hatchback for obvious reasons. From the choices u narrowed, seems like hb is also out for you. Then in this case, go for Mitsubishi attrage. The $75,999 is with in house loan, insurance and so called trade in. But no need to trade in to get the 5k discount, if they dun Burge move on to others.

My first criteria, manual transmission so I cannot answer you liao.. Keke hard to find a 6 speed gear shift on bnb cars..

Edited by Ivan_06

Go for Nissan Note, it's the most value for money car in the market right now.

For me, I will never consider hatchback for obvious reasons. From the choices u narrowed, seems like hb is also out for you. Then in this case, go for Mitsubishi attrage. The $75,999 is with in house loan, insurance and so called trade in. But no need to trade in to get the 5k discount, if they dun Burge move on to others.

My first criteria, manual transmission so I cannot answer you liao.. Keke hard to find a 6 speed gear shift on bnb cars..

I'm looking for manual cars too but the choices r so limited.

Btw now accent should be lower than $79999 if manual model n this price is before the last bidding

Edited by Kia7200

I'm looking for manual cars too but the choices r so limited.

Btw now accent should be lower than $79999 if manual model n this price is before the last bidding

Before the last bidding, komoco up the price by $2k to $81,999.. Now Coe drop again, the reduce by 2k, zero sum game at $79,999 with 35k Coe rebate.

I won't say accent is a value buy liao. I got mine at $90k with 61k Coe. Now Coe drop by so much, komoco didn't drop as much. Not worth lei.

Edited by Ivan_06

Any accent buddy can share? I bought mine last week and got the bid at the first try. Roughly how long do you guys wait for the car? My salesperson is kinda not prompt in replying to queries and always gives vague response. Sad to meet a salesperson so jialat

KIA Forte K3 EX $82,999

Mazda 2 Sedan $81,888

Hyundai Accent $81,999

Hey bro. I personally feel that although Mazda 2 and at attrage seems to be more well known. For me I go for the space and the comfort of the interior have prior experience of driving small ride and if the pricing is about the same with good fuel consumption plus ample space this is why I chose accent over the others. Last but not least to be superficial the exterior looks much more attractive than Mazda 2 and attrage. Yes there is further discount when you head down got mine at 79999 for the auto. With servicing and road tax included, as for my Coe you can see above I got it in one bid. Hope it helps you.

Edited by basicallynicholas

Accent on timing belt or chain?

Chain if i am not mistaken. 

Hey bro. I personally feel that although Mazda 2 and at attrage seems to be more well known. For me I go for the space and the comfort of the interior have prior experience of driving small ride and if the pricing is about the same with good fuel consumption plus ample space this is why I chose accent over the others. Last but not least to be superficial the exterior looks much more attractive than Mazda 2 and attrage. Yes there is further discount when you head down got mine at 79999 for the auto. With servicing and road tax included, as for my Coe you can see above I got it in one bid. Hope it helps you.

Mazda 2 is too cramped for its interior. 

If it boils down to only the above, I would take Attrage.  But bear in mind, its only 3 cylinder and 1.2l. 

For me, the interior and legroom for Accent is good. I am not short, around 1.77m. With my driver seat positioned for my own comfort, i could still seat comfortable at the rear passenger seat and even crossing and folding my legs.. 

Any accent buddy can share? I bought mine last week and got the bid at the first try. Roughly how long do you guys wait for the car? My salesperson is kinda not prompt in replying to queries and always gives vague response. Sad to meet a salesperson so jialat

I got my car within 1 week.  [smash]

My salesgirl was very prompt and even followed up after i have collected my ride. 

Edited by Ivan_06
↡ Advertisement