Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Neutral Newbie

Yep, the operating cable was frayed due to corrosion...needed to be renewed and hence required complete disassembly of outfitting.

↡ Advertisement

Which Autosaver branch is good? I heard its a Franchise and not all standard is the same

Wah, you had dutifully serviced your car with Komoco for past 8 years! For me, once my 3 years free servicing is up, i will jump over to Autosaver where they had dutifully serviced my Toyota for the past 4 years.

For power window failure, I can recommend this guy..

http://www.powerwindow9797.com/

He will come to your place, and all is done under $100..

The Forte price comes with terms and conditons.

In-house loan, insurance, trade-in, etc. And if you don't fulfil, got penalty / surcharge.

One of the main reasons why I was totally turned off and went to another dealer.

In-house loan, insurance, trade-in, etc. And if you don't fulfil, got penalty / surcharge.

One of the main reasons why I was totally turned off and went to another dealer.

My AXA insurance which my SE helped me was only $841 with! $0 excess at Komoco, courtesy car, 1 year one for one exchange in case of total loss and etc etc. Very impressed.

Though I am a peasant, I paid in cash, likewise for my friend who also paid in cash and yet the SE still gave us decent freebies though she is not earning much.

No surcharge nor penalty. My friend who has 0% NCD, his insurance was only $1k with ntuc income which my SE also secured for him, can repair at Komoco though need $500 excess.

But still way way way cheaper than AIG.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

Their in house aig is a turn off. The premiums are out of the world.

• Praise 2

Anyway in the end, I just walked off and went to another showroom. They had the same loan policy but my SE managed to get it waived without scrimping on any freebies, their in-house insurance was the same company as my current one.

However the young Kia SE was very friendly and helpful, I recall his name to be Lionel. But too bad their policies aren't to my liking.

Hello fellow mates,

i need some advice:

1) I went to the show room on Sat (26/9) and wanted to test drive the manual version but was told by an old SE that there wasn't one at all, is this true because I read in some of the posts that someone actually had driven one for the test drive.

2) I was told that manual transmission is only a 5-speeder not a 6. I was shocked and said to that old man SE that then why in your website, it stated 6-speeded. He replied varies according to country but in SG, it is 5 speed only. Is this true because I read in some of the posts that someone actually had driven a 6 speeder for the test drive.

3) When I test- drive the automatic transmission, i was told that it is a 5-speeder transmission. Is it correct?

4) Has anyone have a better SE recommendation cos mine is just simply bulls**t.

thank you

Turbocharged

Hello fellow mates,

i need some advice:

1) I went to the show room on Sat (26/9) and wanted to test drive the manual version but was told by an old SE that there wasn't one at all, is this true because I read in some of the posts that someone actually had driven one for the test drive.

2) I was told that manual transmission is only a 5-speeder not a 6. I was shocked and said to that old man SE that then why in your website, it stated 6-speeded. He replied varies according to country but in SG, it is 5 speed only. Is this true because I read in some of the posts that someone actually had driven a 6 speeder for the test drive.

3) When I test- drive the automatic transmission, i was told that it is a 5-speeder transmission. Is it correct?

thank you

Look for @Ivan_06, he is devoutly promoting his manual Accent which I believe is a six-speed. The automatic should be a continously variable transmission.

• Praise 1

Difference 5k between accent and elantra?

KIA K3 workmanship is better.

there was no Accent manual about 3 months ago for test drive.

Edited by PeterPP

Hello fellow mates,

i need some advice:

thank you

Probably the SE got wrong info? As far as I know, there is no 5 speed manual for the new accent. Unless they made one specially for Singapore which doesn't really make sense. All the info on the new accent all shows that the manual is a 6-speed box.

All the reviews also mention the auto is 6-speed. Don't know why your SE say is 5-speed? I think you better get another SE.

Edited by Nzy

Hello fellow mates,

i need some advice:

thank you

refer to post dated 07th sep. auto is only 4 speed.

Manual is 6. i have tried it in the 6th gear.

↡ Advertisement