Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

FYI guys...the price of $83,999 with rebate 39k have VERY little chance of getting COE hor. not i say one hor is SA say one. So the realistic package to get COE at this level of COE 50-55k is actually 91k package.

If you want to bet on COE to go down to get the package of $84k might as well just hold and wait for COE to actually drop. Rather than put your 10k with them and stuck???

Agree, that why I mention in the earlier post you may have the chance to get your car at 5th or 6th bids if the COE drop by $2-3k every round.
↡ Advertisement

Accent is a good car. One of the most affordable and reliable B&B car, and has been that for a long time. Space, power and fuel efficient would be sufficient, not the best in it's class, but not the worst as well.

Neutral Newbie

FYI guys...the price of $83,999 with rebate 39k have VERY little chance of getting COE hor. not i say one hor is SA say one. So the realistic package to get COE at this level of COE 50-55k is actually 91k package.

If you want to bet on COE to go down to get the package of $84k might as well just hold and wait for COE to actually drop. Rather than put your 10k with them and stuck???

Anyway just got to know for the 4D left black colour, the rest of the colour still need to wait till OCT.

Hypersonic

Anyway just got to know for the 4D left black colour, the rest of the colour still need to wait till OCT.

Looks like many people are buying accent? That's why need to wait 3 months for the car?!

Looks like many people are buying accent? That's why need to wait 3 months for the car?!

Or maybe they didn't bring in so many so that your car is fresh from Korea instead of sitting around getting baked in Singapore? Haha.

Good and bad.

Neutral Newbie

Or maybe they didn't bring in so many so that your car is fresh from Korea instead of sitting around getting baked in Singapore? Haha.

Good and bad.

Agree man, with the past COE so high n buying rate so low who dares..

Hypersonic

Good and bad.

True, rather than getting "old" stock, might as well wait a few months for the new stock direct from korea.

True, rather than getting "old" stock, might as well wait a few months for the new stock direct from korea.

Ya, I got the old stock. Got my car in June, car manufactured in May. But nothing beats the feeling of getting your car instantly.

Accent is a good car. One of the most affordable and reliable B&B car, and has been that for a long time. Space, power and fuel efficient would be sufficient, not the best in it's class, but not the worst as well.

I am getting 15+km/l for manual transmission accent. So the fuel efficiency is good for its class.

I understand that there was an organization bought 17 Accent at one go and my friend bought 2 for his family car.

Good choice. Cheapest car and value for money. Sorry, dun tell me China cars are the cheapest.

Good choice. Cheapest car and value for money. Sorry, dun tell me China cars are the cheapest.

China cars are totally out of the question please.

I got 6K coe rebate plus trade in 9K for little old car and CEVS 5K so I got it at $83998.

My friend Honda Civic trade in value left $14000 after June but at that time could trade in S$20000 at Honda . When COE droop and the old car price also drop.

Eeee

I thought really so cheap

Hypersonic

Ya, I got the old stock. Got my car in June, car manufactured in May. But nothing beats the feeling of getting your car instantly.

How you know your car manufactured in which month? I only know which year.

Supercharged

I got 6K coe rebate plus trade in 9K for little old car and CEVS 5K so I got it at $83998.

Cannot count the trade in price lah.. unless it's over trade..

(edited)

My friend Honda Civic trade in value left $14000 after June but at that time could trade in S$20000 at Honda . When COE droop and the old car price also drop.

What's was the model, parf value of your little old car and left with how many months till scrapscrap? Edited by Ivan_06

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am tempted to purchase Accent since its $83,999 or the Elantra @ $89,999...

Kia K3 was also on sale during the weekend,

Hypersonic

Hi,

I am tempted to purchase Accent since its $83,999 or the Elantra @ $89,999...

Kia K3 was also on sale during the weekend,

Difference 5k between accent and elantra?

↡ Advertisement