New marathon world record 2hr 02 mins 57 sec.

Ender

It's called persistence hunting, they run the animal down until it is exhausted then kill it.

must be really persistence to catch the animal! He ran non stop after the onyx......and the animal just dropped down exhausted!
↡ Advertisement

Our Army should look at getting some Kenyan to become citizens.

But after one generation, maybe also cannot IPPT too.

Our Army don't even sponsor Mok YIng Ren. Mok YIng Ren biggest sponsor is Air Asia

Our Army don't even sponsor Mok YIng Ren. Mok YIng Ren biggest sponsor is Air Asia

No sponsor nevermind.

Think Dr Mok will be glad as long as they don't make home do ICT during his major competition.

LOL, of course to train all recruits running, Kenyan style.

oic. I think our PTI can do the training lah. cos they only use mouth mah. [laugh]

Does he from movie The God Must Be Crazy?

Anyone still remember this movie?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gods_Must_Be_Crazy

Edited by Tohto

And this guy only started professional training in his mid-20s??? Amazing!!

Of course, in reality, given their background, they've probably been running and training "unofficially" in their daily lives from a very young age.

I did the berlin marathon, but in 5h many years back. It is a good place for world records and personal bests as the course is quite flat. The whole city turned out to support the 40000 runners. I never forget the experiencing of seeing chio model-like berlin girls who pulled down their shorts and pee in broad day light at the starting line.

Amazing. Wonder if the 2-hour mark will ever be broken?

The Ring production car 7-minute mark has only recently been passed (by the Porsche 918, I can't remember if another car also managed it - the Radical SR8 doesn't count).

anyone knows what is the fastest 2.4km record in the SAF? can it be done under 6 min?

lol can... chao keng road loh

↡ Advertisement