New marathon world record 2hr 02 mins 57 sec.

Ender

I think the temperature of the location is very impt too for record breaking.

don't think they will make it if the run is held in Sg.

This one i agreed :))

Think this guy can only participate in Sundown Marathon :D

The rest... maybe... but our weather really kills :D

↡ Advertisement

damn.....I will take at least a day and may not complete..........

must check out death race....real story in Africa. The aborigine shot a game but didnt hit it cleanly, the fella got no choice as the game had ran off. He chased the game until it collapsed from exhaustion and it was either him or the game that will die from the exhaustion. That is really a nightmare for us as it reminded me of hyena hunting their prey......chase until their prey collapse and die from exhaustion!

must check out death race....real story in Africa. The aborigine shot a game but didnt hit it cleanly, the fella got no choice as the game had ran off. He chased the game until it collapsed from exhaustion and it was either him or the game that will die from the exhaustion. That is really a nightmare for us as it reminded me of hyena hunting their prey......chase until their prey collapse and die from exhaustion!

I think he running on Quad turbo local above his heart.......

I sprint 100M already feel like going to the hospital to do a heart transplant liow.......

this world really what kind of people also have....hahahahhaaha

Not taking anything away from him ; but sorry to say that breaking 2hrs 3 mins will not go down in history. In time to come , should record keep on tumbling , the first person to run the marathon under 2 hrs will be the most celebrated. Thats how history remembers a person.

Everyone goes below 50 sec now in 100m freestyle swimming but everyone remembers Johnny Weismuller ( Tarzan ) who is the first person to swim under 1 minute.

These days running one mile is completed around 3 min 30+ sec but most will know Roger Bannister as the first person to run it under 4 minutes.

Current record for 100m dash is 9.58 ; dozens have run under 10 sec but Jim Hines is remembered as the first person to dip below 10 sec.

200m dash all will know Pietro Menna as the first person to run under 20 sec .

History books is still awaiting the first person to leapt over 9m in long jump - current record is 8.95 by Colin Powell.

Not taking anything away from him ; but sorry to say that breaking 2hrs 3 mins will not go down in history. In time to come , should record keep on tumbling , the first person to run the marathon under 2 hrs will be the most celebrated. Thats how history remembers a person.

Everyone goes below 50 sec now in 100m freestyle swimming but everyone remembers Johnny Weismuller ( Tarzan ) who is the first person to swim under 1 minute.

These days running one mile is completed around 3 min 30+ sec but most will know Roger Bannister as the first person to run it under 4 minutes.

Current record for 100m dash is 9.58 ; dozens have run under 10 sec but Jim Hines is remembered as the first person to dip below 10 sec.

200m dash all will know Pietro Menna as the first person to run under 20 sec .

History books is still awaiting the first person to leapt over 9m in long jump - current record is 8.95 by Colin Powell.

not as well read as u! ... none of the names you stated ring a bell at all.... [:p]

not as well read as u! ... none of the names you stated ring a bell at all.... [:p]

sama sama and i thought colin powell was the general as joint-chief-of-staff during the persian gulf war who later became a statesman!

I think he running on Quad turbo local above his heart.......

I sprint 100M already feel like going to the hospital to do a heart transplant liow.......

this world really what kind of people also have....hahahahhaaha

maybe because he sure can use nox for a long chase.....hahaha!
  • Praise 1

Its either you are well read ; or already old ............like me.

sama sama and i thought colin powell was the general as joint-chief-of-staff during the persian gulf war who later became a statesman!

maybe because he sure can use nox for a long chase.....hahaha!

Damn. Now that you mentioned ; I googled to double check.

Paiseh paiseh , I old already , Colin Powell is the army guy. The one who break record is called Mike Powell .

• Praise 2

Its either you are well read ; or already old ............like me.

Damn. Now that you mentioned ; I googled to double check.

Paiseh paiseh , I old already , Colin Powell is the army guy. The one who break record is called Mike Powell .

hur...i was right.....dam....hahaha!

It's called persistence hunting, they run the animal down until it is exhausted then kill it.

• Praise 1

It's called persistence hunting, they run the animal down until it is exhausted then kill it.

It suggest that we were build to run longer distance compare to other animals which can run faster but not longer..

Eh? Everyone on the planet knows Usain Bolt, very few know this Jim Hines fellow.

Annabel Chong did 251 dudes in 10 hours. Now, that rings a bell? ^_^

Certainly for me. And I still have that strange growth to show for it. Doesn't itch as much now.

Our Army should look at getting some Kenyan to become citizens.

But after one generation, maybe also cannot IPPT too.

what is the reason our army should "import" Kenyan runners?