Msia touch n go card expired need advice.

Ahyoo2002

can someone advice if the top up can still be done at Lane 10?

only left RM0.50 in my card, i dun want to kena detain [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

I had saw one fellow just stop/park his car at immigration counter after get his passport stamped and walk to TnG counter to top and come back.

But not advise to do it during peak hour lor...after long hour jam see this very :angry:

I had saw one fellow just stop/park his car at immigration counter after get his passport stamped and walk to TnG counter to top and come back.

But not advise to do it during peak hour lor...after long hour jam see this very :angry:

I thought use the left most or right most lane, where you can buy TnG or top up? Long time never drive in liao. [:p]

I thought use the left most or right most lane, where you can buy TnG or top up? Long time never drive in liao. [:p]

sorry i just park in one side let traffic flow while get my family member to top up

i ever once asked the officer where to top up? he said just park ur car aside and go to the last counter....

strictly no cash payment.

No need to park aside, leave your car to go counter to top up.

As you approach CIQ, look very carefully, there are signage to tell which counter has touch and go. Use those counters for stamping passport and top up (or buy new) touch and go card. It has been like this for many years.

They have an office just after the Causeway,... nearby Shell station.

There's a row of shop lots.

I think the T n Go office still there. They should be able to transfer the balance to a new card. Otherwise,... they will issue refund, but will take time.

• Praise 1

how to check if the card is expiring soon?

i think mine still have RM40+ inside [:(]

If i am not wrong behind the card there is an expiry date

• Praise 2

Last I ask was there is no expiry to the card itself, but jst tat u will need to use it within a year.

its like card will extend 1 yr fm last used date. N if not used for the next 1 yr will consider invalid kind............

So no point topping up too much $ if not gg in regularly............

Edited by FourZero

I got more than RM$100 inside.

Colleague from my Malaysian office kept topping up my card since I have to travel to that office frequently for meetings.

I got more than RM$100 inside.

Colleague from my Malaysian office kept topping up my card since I have to travel to that office frequently for meetings.

how they top up without having your card? online?

they want to see you there every other day? :huh:[laugh]

how they top up without having your card? online?

they want to see you there every other day? :huh:[laugh]

When they come to Singapore office, I leave my card on the common table. So they just took it and top up.

So they assume that the card always there mean low value and thus need to top up.

I go there once every fortnight. Not too bad.

• Praise 1

The key is top-up min.RM30-50/ for bolehland usage, once expires, can throw away liao, dun bother em to be like Stinkapore style of management, U ask them for direction/ enquiries, thy point here an there, dun even know shad is coming out from their mouth . . ( thy don't even know the exact location let alone help you. ) [thumbsdown]