The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

In this sense... bridging a close relationship with your kids may lessen the probability of such incident from happening.

The crux of the problem IMO isnt the uniform. Rather, its the mindset of those who's involved in these hanky panky waaaaaayyyyy before they fully grapse the responsibility that comes with it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Woman suddenly yells while eating at Anchorpoint food court -- after finding worm inside noodles-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/woman-suddenly-yells-while-eating-at-anchorpoint-food-court-after-finding-worm

Man finds fat worm in fried bee hoon from Woodlands kopitiam -- but staff says it's 'dried shrimp'-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/man-finds-fat-worm-in-fried-bee-hoon-from-woodlands-kopitiam-but-staff-says-its

• Praise 6

Woman suddenly yells while eating at Anchorpoint food court -- after finding worm inside noodles-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/woman-suddenly-yells-while-eating-at-anchorpoint-food-court-after-finding-worm

Man finds fat worm in fried bee hoon from Woodlands kopitiam -- but staff says it's 'dried shrimp'-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/man-finds-fat-worm-in-fried-bee-hoon-from-woodlands-kopitiam-but-staff-says-its

These ones not stress lah :D

Kns, if i find worms in my food, I will also yell :D

And then took lots of photos, call stomp/wanbao/xinmin... to get my $50 :))

Hey, I am not stress :D

• Praise 6

Dried shrimp [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4

Not sure if the same van driver. Many years back one such van driver repeatedly served from Lane 1 into Lane 2 and jammed brakes. I had to apply emergency braking each time to avoid hitting the rear of his van. I repeated the same to him later when the opportunities was found later. He was furious and challenged me for a fight after alighting from his van.

Those days no car camera or handphone with camera.

u sure would have recognised his eyebrows...hahahahah

anyway both will lim kopi

Batman sounds like a chinaman or hongkee

• Praise 1

At my workplace, there is this abang who always parks his cars at the bus bay in the morning, opens his boot, turns on hazard lights, then proceed to kopitiam for his brekkie. I took pictures and submitted to LTA twice. Now I don't see him anymore [flowerface]

• Praise 6

I guess it boils down to road etiquette. No point getting oneself involved with unreasonable drivers.

It cuts both ways.

While we can, in some way, control our reaction to unreasonable drivers, the onus is also on the unreasonable driver to become less so.

If not, we become nothing more than a passive population that turns the other cheek and then retaliate passive aggressively when confronted with unconscionable behaviour or actions.

• Praise 3

It cuts both ways.

While we can, in some way, control our reaction to unreasonable drivers, the onus is also on the unreasonable driver to become less so.

If not, we become nothing more than a passive population that turns the other cheek and then retaliate passive aggressively when confronted with unconscionable behaviour or actions.

Thinking out loud....

Road rage/road bully wasnt rampant in the past... say 10 years ago? Somehow I got the feeling that with the installation of in-vehicle camera, it gives drivers the 'passport' to be garang as everything is recorded down.

No??

• Praise 1

Thinking out loud....

Road rage/road bully wasnt rampant in the past... say 10 years ago? Somehow I got the feeling that with the installation of in-vehicle camera, it gives drivers the 'passport' to be garang as everything is recorded down.

No??

We had less cars on the road. Cars were much more expensive then so the owners were more careful. Then, if you picked a fight on the road, you'd better be able to hold your own when you square off. None of this current yelling and posturing we see these days.

• Praise 1

Thinking out loud....

No??

3M people ----------------> 5.5M people

people too lan liao [laugh]

• Praise 3

We had less cars on the road. Cars were much more expensive then so the owners were more careful. Then, if you picked a fight on the road, you'd better be able to hold your own when you square off. None of this current yelling and posturing we see these days.

I guess now is more car on the road = more chance to kena problem = more complain = more work for minister..

I like!!!

• Praise 3

I guess now is more car on the road = more chance to kena problem = more complain = more work for minister..

I like!!!

Minister in charge say "bye bye" liao. [wave]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3