Govt setups agency to coordinate Govt agencies

Tianmo

Supercharged

N citizens hv feedback over the years. Alas only one w clout then they bother to take it seriously.

But now I concerned, will this MSO cost us additional $$?

• Praise 2

even a fallen tree branch takes a month to clear.......... <_<

call TP...........TP said call URA............call URA............URA say call HDB.............

Call HDB...........HDB say inside is HDB.....outside is town council..........

last week my dad miss placed his PG card................went to CC asked if can get it replace..............they gave us a CPF number to call................CPF said yes they manage the PG program but not the issue of PG card...........please call MOH........ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

So next time you need to get things done and call the relevant agencies, they will directly ask you to call MSO? Even if they know that is under their scope?

Reminds me of an incident of fallen tree branch blocking part of the road and part of it on the grass verge.

As expected, traffic was jammed up. Saw 1 neighborhood polis man on the phone. The other polisman juz sat in the patrol car instead of directing traffic around the fallen branch.

I presume the polis man was calling LTA to remove the tree. He probably kena tai chi to call NParks. But all the while traffic was jammed n the 2 polis man could've just lifted the branch (not that big) n cleared it away from the road. So polis oso tai chi.

Welcome to S'pore!

Turbocharged

Reminds me of an incident of fallen tree branch blocking part of the road and part of it on the grass verge.

As expected, traffic was jammed up. Saw 1 neighborhood polis man on the phone. The other polisman juz sat in the patrol car instead of directing traffic around the fallen branch.

I presume the polis man was calling LTA to remove the tree. He probably kena tai chi to call NParks. But all the while traffic was jammed n the 2 polis man could've just lifted the branch (not that big) n cleared it away from the road. So polis oso tai chi.

Welcome to S'pore!

You help them remove lah. Eye power there come here complain :ph34r::D

but seriously..................If MSO is the only line to call and they will handle and direct to the correct agency..................it is at least one step forward..............at least solve the bloody issue of calling merry go round............ -_-

MSO name doesn't sound practical. Should be PKL [pao ka liao].

Anyway, whatever dept name it is, I hope the tel number is not more than 3 digits [ideally should be 555] and manned by human, not automated answering service. And the dept must be capable and devoted to handle calls of all nature [eg. accidents, illegal parking, fighting, riots, vandalism, fire] and take immediate effective actions. Please do not tell callers : for this case, please call xxx.

iirc, several years ago, thought they planning to have a coordinating organisation for similar role.

You help them remove lah. Eye power there come here complain :ph34r::D

Senior citizen like him try to move, get heart attack, create even more problems for the gahmen. :D

I say, if you're too old to get wood, you're too old to move it. [laugh]

So next time you need to get things done and call the relevant agencies, they will directly ask you to call MSO? Even if they know that is under their scope?

If they are really systematic, then all the agencies tel numbers will be re-routed to MSO for centralized actions.

Anyway, whatever dept name it is, I hope the tel number is not more than 3 digits [ideally should be 555] and manned by human, not automated answering service. And the dept must be capable and devoted to handle calls of all nature [eg. accidents, illegal parking, fighting, riots, vandalism, fire] and take immediate effective actions. Please do not tell callers : for this case, please call xxx.

iirc, several years ago, thought they planning to have a coordinating organisation for similar role.

Thank you for calling the MSO hotline.................for coaching purposes your call maybe recorded...........

for English press 1............华语请按二

sorry...............all our customer service consultants are busy at the moment............you may continue to hold or visit our website at www.mso.gov.sg

15 min later..............

sorry...............all our customer service consultants are busy at the moment............you may continue to hold or visit our website at www.mso.gov.sg

30 min later...........

one hour later...........

@#$%^&*()........................

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Many moons ago when polis wear shorts, Singapore very productive.

Now we hv govt calling to improve productivity but they still don't get it. Productivity died the day when too many red tape was implemented.

• Praise 1

Senior citizen like him try to move, get heart attack, create even more problems for the gahmen. :D

I say, if you're too old to get wood hard, you're too old to move it. [laugh]

[:p] [:p] .............

Supercharged

Thank you for calling the MSO hotline.................for coaching purposes your call maybe recorded...........

for English press 1............华语请按二

15 min later..............

30 min later...........

one hour later...........

@#$%^&*()........................

TM, u must hv bountiful experience w them. But u might b right this is how MSO mostly likely will turn out.

(edited)

TM, u must hv bountiful experience w them. But u might b right this is how MSO mostly likely will turn out.

Sis...........I work with many of them before lah..........you ever tio they want to pay you before they issue PO or not................just because they need to close their book by 31 march............I asked them no PO no invoice how I collect money from you............... [laugh] [laugh]

and it is not most likely..................it is "the way" it will work............ [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement