BPL 14/15 - Let the Drama Begin

Osprey23

Hearing talk between Glen Johnson and Pool over extension has broken down.

He has serve Liverpool well. I thanks him for his pass contribution, I think it's a right time for both parties to move on.

Hearing talk between Glen Johnson and Pool over extension has broken down.

*phew* ......

Guess he is the last few surviving remnants of FSG high salaried players

• Praise 2

Markovic been handed a 4 match ban by Uefa for an arguable red card in the first place. Dealt a heavier punishment because of a previous red card received for a totally different offence and with a former club.

If Jose is claiming there is a campaign against Chelsea, I would really like to hear his view on this

Markovic been handed a 4 match ban by Uefa for an arguable red card in the first place. Dealt a heavier punishment because of a previous red card received for a totally different offence and with a former club.

If Jose is claiming there is a campaign against Chelsea, I would really like to hear his view on this

I saw that matched. He is foolish to raise his hand to block the opponent but he did not mean and harm, just trying to fend off that player.

Most ref may only issue yellow card. A further 4 match ban is extremely harsh imo.

I saw that matched. He is foolish to raise his hand to block the opponent but he did not mean and harm, just trying to fend off that player.

Most ref may only issue yellow card. A further 4 match ban is extremely harsh imo.

Yes bro, very harsh on the sending off and also the length of ban. Especially when we see what some golden boy did and only got 2 match ban for his action.

Yes bro, very harsh on the sending off and also the length of ban. Especially when we see what some golden boy did and only got 2 match ban for his action.

His still young hope he learn from this and come back a stronger and better player.

• Praise 1

UCL is back!

Shakhtar Donetsk drew 0-0 with Bayern with Alonso seeing red.

Chelsea got a precious away goal in their visit to PSG. Cavani's headed goal cancelled Ivanovic opener.

• Praise 1

UCL is back!

Shakhtar Donetsk drew 0-0 with Bayern with Alonso seeing red.

Chelsea got a precious away goal in their visit to PSG. Cavani's headed goal cancelled Ivanovic opener.

The Chelsea goal is completely made by their defence. Terry crossed, Cahill flicked on n finished by Ivanovic! First time I've seen a goal where the midfielders n strikers are not involved👍

• Praise 13

The Chelsea goal is completely made by their defence. Terry crossed, Cahill flicked on n finished by Ivanovic! First time I've seen a goal where the midfielders n strikers are not involved👍

Certainly a special goal.

But their heroics are totally undone by a bunch disgusting racist fans of theirs. Disgraceful

Racist fans

Edited by Osprey23

Certainly a special goal.

But their heroics are totally undone by a bunch disgusting racist fans of theirs. Disgraceful

Racist fans

Disgraceful and a bunch of cowards. Try doing that act and chanting it alone in a train cabin and tell me he still like it after that.

We are all human regardless of our colour , language or origin.

Edited by Bacteria83

Jordon Ibe is set to be offered a new long term contract following his impressive impact since returning from Derby in January. (Times)

Pool is not idling around when rewarding promising youngsters new contracts

Mixed results for the BPL clubs in Europa. Pool left it late to overcome Bersiktas with a late Mario penalty. Everton thumped Young Boys 4-1 away while Spurs drew 1-1 with Fiorentina

so henderson was not at all impressed with Bolo for taking away the ball from him for the penalty.

if bolo was the deputy in charge of penalty, i dont see why he felt disgruntled

• Praise 1